MIUI 12.0 20.5.28

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
A question: Is there a way to disable the drag down gesture on the home screen, so that the control center does not open?
Thank you.

Hello, I wanted an information I would like to install MIUI 12 Xiaomi.eu.. I find myself in global eea miui rom global, so if I understand it right just do a data format and install the Xiaomi.eu rom right? thanks for the reply./salve, volevo un informazione vorrei installare MIUI 12 Xiaomi.eu..mi trovo in global eea miui rom global, quindi se ho capito bene basta fare un format data e l'installazione della rom Xiaomi.eu giusto? grazie per la risposta.

Hello, I wanted an information I would like to install MIUI 12 Xiaomi.eu.. I find myself in global eea miui rom global, so if I understand it right just do a data format and install the Xiaomi.eu rom right? thanks for the reply./salve, volevo un informazione vorrei installare MIUI 12 Xiaomi.eu..mi trovo in global eea miui rom global, quindi se ho capito bene basta fare un format data e l'installazione della rom Xiaomi.eu giusto? grazie per la risposta.
Hello, yes, you need to "Format Data" in TWRP (in "Wipe" menu -> "Format Data"), then go in "Reboot" menu > "Recovery", put xiaomi.eu ROM in your phone's storage and install it. Done! :)

Hello, yes, you need to "Format Data" in TWRP (in "Wipe" menu -> "Format Data"), then go in "Reboot" menu > "Recovery", put xiaomi.eu ROM in your phone's storage and install it. Done! :)
You preceded me. Two answers are better than no answer.

Reactions: Poney70
Battery drain is a HUGE problem in miui12... My device (Mix 3) was almost unusable I had to charge it twice a day...
I went back to stable miui11 and there is HUGE difference... Now I have to charge once with heavy use and the device feels smooth and fast again... So beta dev has HUGE battery consumption at least two times as stable...

I SUGGEST YOU ALL GO BACK TO STABLE TO GET YOUR PHONE BACK!!!

Reactions: Androidgye
Battery drain is a HUGE problem in miui12... My device (Mix 3) was almost unusable I had to charge it twice a day...
I went back to stable miui11 and there is HUGE difference... Now I have to charge once with heavy use and the device feels smooth and fast again... So beta dev has HUGE battery consumption at least two times as stable...

I SUGGEST YOU ALL GO BACK TO STABLE TO GET YOUR PHONE BACK!!!
Can not confirm. My Mix 3 runs almost 48 hours with 4-5 SoT.

Reactions: uzeyir195
I was using other Rom for a while, Decided to install this one and it's awesome. I'm having problems with the proximity Sensors and the phone app crashes on incoming calls from lock screen. Any help one this.

Used Orange Recovery,Clean Flash ( format YES).

Sent from my Redmi K20 using Tapatalk

Yes.
Xiaomi.EU can only update Roms if there is China Roms.
So, from 5th September no more beta only stables
What a shame. The 2017 Xiaomi Mi 6 was released with MIUI 8, and will receive MIUI 12. It is still supported today. The 2018 Mi 8 was released with MIUI 10, and after 2 years only will it have its support ended? This is a terrible neglect. Mi 8 and the rest of the 2018 line should receive up to MIUI 14. Apparently I'll have to migrate to One plus, they have balls to update their devices for a longer time.

A question: Is there a way to disable the drag down gesture on the home screen, so that the control center does not open?
Thank you.
You mean disable control center?
28d070556d37bcb4784912913fcd87fb.jpg

Sent from my MI 6 using Tapatalk

Reactions: 89jeffer
What a shame. The 2017 Xiaomi Mi 6 was released with MIUI 8, and will receive MIUI 12. It is still supported today. The 2018 Mi 8 was released with MIUI 10, and after 2 years only will it have its support ended? This is a terrible neglect. Mi 8 and the rest of the 2018 line should receive up to MIUI 14. Apparently I'll have to migrate to One plus, they have balls to update their devices for a longer time.
Read carefully please.
Only beta releases are ended.
They will have stable releases as normal...

Enviado do meu Mi 9 SE através do Tapatalk

Only weekly beta will be end it for those devices , stable release will get til who knows anyway xiaomi i think is the only one who release ipdate for like 5 years or so rest 1 year and half 1 major update and done !!!!

Sent from my MI 9 using Tapatalk

Just installed (dirty) on my Mi9 lite. Everything seems perfect, just noticed that sync icon disappeared in lockdown menu. It's not a big problem because I use it only 3 or 4 times by day to control Gmail and I still can access synchronization in settings menu. I also noticed that the colour of status bar in dark mode has been corrected. Thanks you very much to developers!
Anso the work mode button has gone.

Hi
i have a problem with my Mi9
i need a new banking app apoTAN+ (its brand new)
the app crashes imediadly after starting it
i tryed delete cache and data - restart phone - deinstall/install new
is it something with Magisk ?

Hi
Tried and works, did a clean install to second miui12 beta release, after that dirty.

Sent from my MI 9 using Tapatalk

Hi
Magisk creates problems, I have not installed it and everything works perfectly. Try to remove it.

ok, so i try without magisk ...

yeah, it was magisk - shame - i like it, live without magisk ...

Last edited:
Hi
BTW Mi9 received MIUI 12 global stable....

Good luck

Sent from my Mi9 Pro 5G using Tapatalk

Since everything working just about flawlessly for me, cant see any point in next update. May just wait for the final stable.

"How"? What exactly do you want to know?
do I need to do something to achieve this sound assistant? or is it completely automatic? can i configure it somehow?
is this the music icon on the left side of the screen when i adjust the volume?

theres also another inquiry i wanted to point out.
I cannot pull my notification and turn it to a floating window. its just not happening.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.