MIUI 12.0 20.5.7

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys...adjust wallpaper to dark mode switch doesn't work.
Super wallpaper it's always in "dark mode"
906b5b9959a437c104b9bb7ddd269df8.jpg

Inviato dal mio MI 9 utilizzando Tapatalk

Yes this is problem.
Always bright super wallpapers download.

Reactions: xeGox
Thank you very much for the update, but why the MIUI 12 don't have the scrolling animation on settings? It's feels stuck when i scroll to Top or Bottom, on MIUI 11 we got this

Hello all...
When I try to install the update I always need to do a factory reset first to decrypt my storrage and after that I need to install the zip twice...
Does anyone know what I have to do to fix this???

Thank you
dirty flash is ok , then dalvik and cache clear after install , but i always recommend clean flash from the begining .. its my opinion .

McDonald's app still not working on Mi9 (clean install). When I open the app, the app doesn't react. Reinstallation don't help.

Do you know which versions to choose? I don't want to f**k something up
It depends from your phone, os, treble or non treble device (check with Treble check app from play store). Follow the instructions on the thread - you can attempt a dirty flash with twrp. If sth is not working reflash your rom.

Thank you so much devs ! Good job !
Is it okay to dirty flash from 20.3.27 weekly to 20.5.7 on a Mi 9T Pro ?

Guys contacts dont show allways in whatsapp , now they now i have to refrash them again , and i reset it everything , what else can i do !!!

Trimis de pe al meu MI 9 folosind Tapatalk

Mi9. When you receive a voice call in Viber and WhatsApp, the vibro does not turn off. With normal calls - everything is in order. Mi Mix 2s too

Last edited:
Reactions: mauro01
Guys contacts dont show allways in whatsapp , now they now i have to refrash them again , and i reset it everything , what else can i do !!!

Trimis de pe al meu MI 9 folosind Tapatalk
Delete all data. Then open it and you have to give the permission for once, not if WhatsApp is open.
Only once contacts permission

1. Please add dark mode on/off for dual app.
2. Please set default screen shot bright. When you set low bright, the screen shot it too dark!

Device k20 pro
Miui 12 - 20.5.7
IMG_20200509_011659.jpg

Notification for WhatsApp are not disappearing after tap on them, if you previously open the notification via floating window. Running 20.5.7 miui12 on mi mix2s. Also contacts are not showing all the time in WhatsApp and viber.

Sent from my MIX 2S using Tapatalk
You have to tab the second one when you set it!!
6f4253cfc74ebb647d0e1535ecde9da3.jpg

Superwitschi Designs

How i can update from 20.4.30 to 20.5.7 without losing data.

Sent from my Redmi Note 7 Pro using Tapatalk
Just use the updater, it will download the 5-7 release and boot into twrp. It will flash without formatting data and you will not lose anything.

Thanks, I'm testing right now.
I downloaded the peace font and it only appears on app.
I don't find the mode 3, actually I don't know what it is.
Can help me somehow?
5604e26fcd505f3f876dfcda92937520.jpg

Sent from my Mi Note 3 using Tapatalk
Ah... I use my own ttf files
Easy to find it online

Just use the updater, it will download the 5-7 release and boot into twrp. It will flash without formatting data and you will not lose anything.
Thanks. Do i have to wipe cache,dalvik cache in twrp.

Sent from my Redmi Note 7 Pro using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.