MIUI 12.0 20.5.7

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys contacts dont show allways in whatsapp , now they now i have to refrash them again , and i reset it everything , what else can i do !!!

Trimis de pe al meu MI 9 folosind Tapatalk
Backup your chats in WhatApp.
Copy the folder WhatApp for security.
Deinstall WhatsApp.
Install WhatsApp from PlayStore.
GRANT PERMISSION READ CONTACTS. (not only while App is running)
Restore Backup (WhatsApp will ask you)

Good luck

I solve it man , u have to reset app and give contacts permision just once and it will work flawless , thvm for ur answer !!!!

Trimis de pe al meu MI 9 folosind Tapatalk

Why do we still have fake dates on Android security patches?

In these past months several times we had a fake date displayed while the real one was much older. "2020-02-01" shown instead of the real "2019-12-01", for example.

Are we having this again??
This is supposedly April patch but doesn't pass the February check. What am I missing here?

View attachment 29626
You invert things... "2020-02-01" is the REAL security patch date info of the ROM!

"2019-12-01" is the fake one and it's used with a specific fingerprint build info (chosen by xiaomi.eu team) to pass SafetyNet "ctsProfile" test.

Stop trusting "Android security patch checker" apps because they just read a "prop" in the /system/build.prop file....

EDIT: But, yes, if an app requires "2020-02-01" security patch date it will not work... If you have root, you can use "MagiskHide Props Config" module to find and install a newer fingerprint build & security patch date info.

EDIT 2: More infos:
- Weekly ROM = No "certified" fingerprint build because it's "Beta"...
- Stable ROM = Have "certified" fingerprint build so no fake security patch date info required.

Last edited:
Hi, mi9t here. My cloned Whatsapp cannot send and receive pictures, audio or files. The error is "media not found on your device".
How can I fix it? Thanks.

Inviato dal mio Redmi K20 utilizzando Tapatalk

Dirty flash on Mi 9T

-battery draining fast than last release

-some apps like "Burguer King" and "banco original" doesn't responds on touch

-device kinda overheating

-control panel sometimes open with lag

Enviado de meu Redmi K20 usando o Tapatalk
Clear davlik and chance

@ingbrzy many thanks for the update. Most of the issues got fixed and rom is more smooth. The banking app is still showing the same error, maybe I have found out after installing 2 software that read sim and phone status and this is the reason why banking app making issues. No apps can read sim and phone status as per below status.
Is there anything we can do on it?

Thanks once again for the hard work.
c17b04f2070967c3dfb82f6b6c22656d.jpg
d62b8c58a750f59ce06910e76211c830.jpg
5ad55c9b0fec0b5e685fa08409bec64a.jpg
a2ee4a8d4690496b3f0e9fc27919b888.jpg

Sent from my MI 9 using Tapatalk
Same issue on mi mix3 for me...

EDIT: also gallery app crash since this update

Last edited:
Whyred: dirty flashed from latest 11 weekly. Last weeks 12 Version wasn't usable as daily driver, but now it's just fine for my usage. Thanks a lot Devs, realy good Job! You made my day! :)

Is anyone else having issues with gesture navigation? I have a mi9t pro / k20 pro and I have random no response for swipe up to homescreen and swipe left/right to switch apps. The only way is to revert from the side until I reach the homescreen and then swipe up and clean recents. Already tried to clear cache from the launcher, reboot and toggle gestures on/off but still the issue randomly persists...

Edit:

I've forgot to mention. Clean instalation.

I have the same issue here! K20 Pro / clean install

first of all, sorry for my stupidity, but does the delayed device information mean that it will not have an update of the week for it, or that it has not yet been posted or adapted?

I've just flashed 20.5.7 on whyred (global). Volume slider is back to normal. Everything else is working fine as I can see...Thanks guys!

Mi 8. Rom installed ok. I still have the same issues with two apps, like before, from Pireaus Bank and from Shell. At contacts and before and now, the letters on the side are in english, not Greek. Other than that, fantastic work!
Ευτύχη the shell works if you take out the screen moves( mi8pro)

This is my device ; have 2 problems:
1:
SUPER WALLPAPER was missing HOME, i was downloaded and flash rom many times.
2:
When rotate phone to horizontal, do not show all menu. ( both 2 versions eu)
My mix 3 just have second problem.
Besides i do not have any bug of this version.
Thanks again to team miui eu.

Attachments

• IMG_20200509_141937.jpg
    IMG_20200509_141937.jpg
    294.2 KB · Views: 213
  • Screenshot_2020-05-09-14-20-30-437_com.garena.game.kgvn.jpg
    Screenshot_2020-05-09-14-20-30-437_com.garena.game.kgvn.jpg
    361.7 KB · Views: 189
Hello, on Redmi K20 pro, when I try to share a picture from gallery to WhatsApp, Telegram, etc nothing happens when I press those icons. Is it only me or a bug?
Regards

Enviado desde mi Redmi K20 Pro mediante Tapatalk
For me it works on my Mi9TPro

Dear Poney70,

How should I flash this fix with TWRP?
Just like I install a ROM? I just load the "fix.zip" instead a "ROM.zip"?
I tried this but installation stoped with error 7.

If flashing works other way, how?

Sorry, I am noob maybe. :D
Hello nangoo85,

You are not a noob. :D

Yes, just install in TWRP like a zip ROM. :)

Download and install this new version => TWRP_Dark_Mode_Fix_v1.3.zip

Hope it will work for you.

;)

Reactions: nangoo85
Starting with this version the way the notifications icons are shown has changed. I have a special notifications icon which shows me which sound profile I am using right now (it's made with tasker). Now it just shows the tasker icon, not the profile icon. The image in the attachment shows that. Is this some new option? How can I disable it, so that my user icon would show?

Attachments

• IMG_20200509_104102.jpg
    IMG_20200509_104102.jpg
    16.8 KB · Views: 171
Last edited:
contact list of Whatsapp need to get refreshed again and again! all permissions have been allowed but no luck! Why ?

Status
Not open for further replies.