Status
Not open for further replies.
BUG : 5Ghz hotspot still not working on redmik20/mi9t

Attachments

• Screenshot_2020-05-09-14-19-44-612_com.android.settings.jpg
    Screenshot_2020-05-09-14-19-44-612_com.android.settings.jpg
    184.2 KB · Views: 152
Reactions: Ryoma
Hey guys i installed yesterday the 20.5.7 via twrp on Mi8 but today the updater shows that there is an update with the same 20.5.7 date. Is anything reuploaded cause this ia the first time this happens to me without a v2 or so

1. Unable to clear cache from any installed apps

Screenshot_2020-05-09-15-26-12-573_com.miui.securitycenter.jpg

2. After disabling data,wifi,background app still uses data, is that abug from eu rom or china build

Screenshot_2020-05-09-15-26-05-569_com.miui.securitycenter.jpg

Hello
On mi mix 3, the mi gallery is always crashing, and affect foto app, any solution?
I can't send fotos with the phone for here because allways crash the mi camera and gallery.

Last edited:
Hey guys i installed yesterday the 20.5.7 via twrp on Mi8 but today the updater shows that there is an update with the same 20.5.7 date. Is anything reuploaded cause this ia the first time this happens to me without a v2 or so
Any changelog of this version?

which device?
MI 9, Cepheus.

What are my choices to get an up-to-date security patch?

I do like the weekly build very much, fixes and breaks and all the fun stuff - but I also need my email to work. Haven't been able to access email more than it worked in the past 5-6 months

I should also probably note that I do highly appreciate everything you guys do for us here and at least I could do is report bugs and other things as I stumble upon them. But it occurred to me that my post may come across as whining and complaining, which was not my intention. I apologize if that was the impression. You guys rock!

Reactions: rocco6victor
If anyone wants to help...
I am currently on MiRoom.
Mi 9t Pro.

I need precise instructions to migrate from MiRoom to this XEurom? Thanks in advance.

Reactions: Ryoma
bring the limitless screen back to miui 12 and gestures back (верните безграничный экран в miui 12 и жесты назад)
mi note3

I'm having issues with quick answer to sms from notification. The dialog window is behind keyboard. So I can't see what I'm writing.
The other this is that when I download something I have swipe the notification twice.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
Mi 9 se
You use Pie Navigation on a MIUI Rom??????

Starting with this version the way the notifications icons are shown has changed. I have a special notifications icon which shows me which sound profile I am using right now (it's made with tasker). Now it just shows the tasker icon, not the profile icon. The image in the attachment shows that. Is this some new option? How can I disable it, so that my user icon would show?
Settings > display > status bar

Toggle "use app icons for notifications" off.

Sent from my MIX 2S using Tapatalk

Mix2s.

Bug with control center. Widget with Internet\Steps\Screen time drop info on Internet.

Some notifications with white text on white theme (Like plus messenger)

Some battery drain or animation lags... miui12is beta, it's ok =)

Reactions: Yannick97121
If anyone wants to help...
I am currently on MiRoom.
Mi 9t Pro.

I need precise instructions to migrate from MiRoom to this XEurom? Thanks in advance.

If it's the first time, the process is a bit long, but first you need to unlock the bootloader.
You can find many guides on the topic before you have to ask xiaomi for authorization

First build had problem with deep sleep, I took out sim card, restarted phone and when I come back from work I checked battery stats, phone is always awake ?...
View attachment 29607 View attachment 29608

I will check with this new one 20.5.7 if have same issues.
Anyway great job :) :)

Xiaomi Mi Note 10 (tucanan)
This new build also don't go to sleep :/ I tried fresh install (wipe phone + format data) , same results
@ingbrzy is that related to kernel ? I moved to Masik P ROM for now because deep sleep works there. Anyway great work on that, hope next update fix deep sleep on Mi Note 10 :)

Installed in Mi8.

Volume sliders fixed. Catalan language not: accessing notifications locks the phone. Will use it in English one more week.

Keep making this awesome work! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.