MIUI 12.0 20.5.7

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello
On mi mix 3, the mi gallery is always crashing, and affect foto app, any solution?
I can't send fotos with the phone for here because allways crash the mi camera and gallery.
On the new buid, everyting is back to normal, the camera and gallery app is working again, thanks

Hello
On mi mix 3, the mi gallery is always crashing, and affect foto app, any solution?
I can't send fotos with the phone for here because allways crash the mi camera and gallery.
Solution for Mix3 Gallery app crashing:
In TWRP, replace the system/priv-app/miuigallery folder with the one from previous built.
Worked for me.

Hello everyone! I wanted to know if it is possible to configure the AOD option so that it works at maximum brightness always, I do not like that the brightness is lowered adapting to the ambient light ...

Hi everyone, I have installed Chinese 20.5.7 on my Redmi Note 5 pro, so I want to switch to EU version, I just need to know if notifications are working when device is with screen off, because I have this problem on Chinese version?

I have done everything suggested on internet and still not getting notifications when phone is idle.

Thanks in advance

Hello, everything works fine. However, I find the audio quality via bluetooth which has deteriorated significantly. In the MIUI 11 version with android 9 the audio quality via bluetooth is much higher. Maybe it's due to Android 10?
Anyone have this problem?

Thanks.
Mi note 10 Pro.

I'm facing some issues about the volume of the sound
I migrated from Miui 11 global stable for mi note 3, and the sound was really louder than xiaomi.eu.

Is there any way to increase the volume?

Thanks in advance.

Sent from my Mi Note 3 using Tapatalk

Battery life is amazing with this rom,thanks dev's,mi cc9,i done a little debloating and gms doze+wakeblock,but i always do this and its better than its ever been,its like on pie or better,with aeroplane mode 1 percent over night.....the way it's meant to be,thanks again everyone

Sent from my Mi 9 Lite using Tapatalk

just install the 20.5.7 ver on Redmi Note 5 (whyred)...
First of all a big thanks to devs for their great job
have few things to report ..
1) translation problem on phone / contacts app, the vertical list of letters at the right side is on english language (not Greek) so not working for me
2) i think have more consumption of ram, about 10-20% more (at standby) compared to miui 11
3) on font size settings the M (medium) size is missing
4) if swipe down the curtain the time set it is not in the form of my language (Greek)
5) when control center enabled, swipe down from top-left to expand notifications and from top-right to expand control center, it's bug or new feature?
6) volume of the sound by sliding your finger don't work > resolved

This new build also don't go to sleep
Here with MI note 10 pro I don't have such a problem. The battery lasts a long time, no drain. The only problem is with the banking application, It is solved by switching to button mode. No lags during operation. Thanks to the developers for the good rom.

@ingbrzy
mine is a slightly extravagant request, but you never know ... The only thing I hate in miui is the app bar with icons: wi-fi, battery percentage, better without an icon, so tiny. But you, you can intervene with the developers and suggest giving the possibility to increase the bar font (wi-fi, signal, battery percentage) thanks

Buggy/unusable for Redmi Note 7 Pro (violet). Screen goes black everytime you try to do something when the screen is locked. That means that you are not able to unlock the screen.

App behavior greyed out for all apps
5e62f432c6180a5f52a7464f36385a67.jpg

Inviato dal mio MIX 2S utilizzando Tapatalk

Hey .

first thnx, when taking a video, audio bitrate still on 96k very low compare to camera capabilities, any idea if it will change?
second on the control center, why can pull it from the lock screen for notification?

Hi,
Thanks for your amazing work Devs
I found a little translation bug in contacts app for french language
And an other, sometimes theme isn't apply, i need to reboot to make it works again

Attachments

• IMG_20200507_091103.jpg
    IMG_20200507_091103.jpg
    248.5 KB · Views: 163
if I make wipe cache, dalvik and system then flash this build it will reboot in twrp. I have this loop and i can't reboot to system. Can you please help me?
Don't wipe system, your phone is bricked, download fastboot rom from Xiaomi and unbrick your phone, then install twrp and flash EU rom normally

On Mi6 I get launcher stuck, happened during incoming call, and at first power up, after install and plugged power.

Is it only me who has this?

Sent from my MI 6 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.