MIUI 12.0 20.5.7

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why no floating windows yet,is it to buggy?
Ah just found out how to do them
Sent from my Mi 9 Lite using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Can you check in battery usage "Awake" status ?

didn't think that as soon as miui 12 beta closed was released we would almost immediately have the miui eu 12 beta, a real gift that the developers gave to all of us who were waiting impatiently. It is absurd now to see that some users after asking the beta rom so insistently, now complain about the bugs.
The bug is normal in a beta version, in this rom there are not many and the system runs very well. In addition, we users should help developers by reporting problems. So again thanks to the developers who have outdone and sorry for my translated English.

Reactions: delboy
Why no floating windows yet,is it to buggy?

Sent from my Mi 9 Lite using Tapatalk
You need to use stock MIUI Launcher to be able to see "Floating window" button in Recent Apps (instead of "Split screen" button).

Or find "Floating window" button in Control Center and use it when an app is open.

;)

Reactions: Alan098765
If I install this beta version, when will the stable version come out? Or is it the same as MIUI Stock? Will the Beta version always be beta?

You don't have to use it...
If u are here it means you contribute to make it better...
Yes, it has bugs, but what did u expect from first beta?
The devs are doing their best to support, we provide feedback, and fixes are made as they become available.

Sent from my MI 6 using Tapatalk

i agreed with you in some aspects.
i'm using this rom just to see miui12. i will probbably flash global stable miui11 on my mix2s.
it's not first beta but second beta and i don't expect nothing but problems. :)
thanks devs for their hard work but this rom has too many bugs to be recomended as a daily driver. maybe for two or three weeks but not now.

Reactions: Whisk3y
Does this fix the problem with text showing up invisible in some apps when Dark Mode is enabled?
Not really on MIUI 12 (it was on MIUI 11) so you may need to disable some apps in "Individual Apps" menu in Dark Mode settings in this case.
At least it should fix status bar color in most cases... (not perfect too). :)

What am I doing wrong?
Type one line at a time, do not copy/paste whole lines.
;)

If I install this beta version, when will the stable version come out? Or is it the same as MIUI Stock? Will the Beta version always be beta?
You are in "Weekly/Beta" branch, you should only install "Weekly/Beta" ROM update. :)
You are free to go in MIUI 12 "Stable" branch when it will be available, but "Format Data" in TWRP before installing is recommended. ;)

Reactions: edivan
You are in "Weekly/Beta" branch, you should only install "Weekly/Beta" ROM update. :)
You are free to go in MIUI 12 "Stable" branch when it will be available, but "Format Data" in TWRP before installing is recommended. ;)

Thanks. I haven't used a custom rom for my cell phone daily for a long time. The last time was at the old Cyanogenmod on Moto X 2014.

stay away from this early miui12 beta rom. it's too many bugs.
Stable version has bugs too haha so its everyone decision what he want to use miui 12 beta or stable miui 11 , none force none to install but if u find a major bug in beta tomorow it will be solved but i cant tel that in global there u wait aome months til ppl release some security patch !!! That s been told it s everyone decision what to use , but after all ty devs it working flawless miui12 on mi 9 ... Great job!!! U have a tuica from me !!!

Trimis de pe al meu MI 9 folosind Tapatalk

Reactions: Whisk3y and Poney70
Superwallpaper literally destroys the battery. I did the test with two battery charges, one using the superwallpaper and the other using static wallpaper, the difference is brutal. Turn it off and be happy with more battery.

Screenshot-2020-05-09-13-11-04-950-com-miui-securitycenter.jpg

Mi 9 SE:
Updated to new Weekly MiUi12. Many Bugs are fixed - Thanks a Lot to the Devs.
Looking forward to the Face unlock bug fixing (still not working) ;)

im currently on the first beta, what do i have to do first before flashing the update? im just going to dirty flash it but is there something i have to do first to not lose my data? im currently decrypted.

im currently on the first beta, what do i have to do first before flashing the update? im just going to dirty flash it but is there something i have to do first to not lose my data? im currently decrypted.
Just install it normally through TWRP and wipe cache, dalvik and thats all

I upgraded my mi9 and everything seems to be working fine.
But yesterday I found default camera for some reason does not use the 2x telephoto lens any more. The 2x button is still there but it is actually using the main camera lens if I press 2x. You can test it out by blocking the coresponding lens with your finger.
I tried *no-support-for-this-app-on-this-forum* and it is using the correct 2x lens. So the drivers etc are working. So it might have been the camera app.

Sent from my MI 9 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.