MIUI 12.0 20.5.7

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I cannot set a scrollable wallpaper anymore (although the resolution is huge), is this a bug or feature?

it works fine on mix2s

There must be a more easy way, in my case other files occupies about 5 gbyte. It takes hours to copy all stuff forth and back for me.
Other files must be visible somewhere with a root explorer or something

If there is I couldn't find it. I did not use root btw. I tryed search with alot file managers, for this hidden files, tryed even with recovery file manager. System one as well. One manager actually did show something, I posted few pages ago, that there is 28gb including mine installed apk files, a little to much right? None of them found anything else. But used space was there. Lucky I had around 6gb of files using my internal storage, which take about an half hour copy/paste both ways. And after I wiped internal storage and those apk files was gone, even shown free space in Windows explorer, while phone was connected.

Files (not the File Manager app) does not work and crashes every timr I insert a file onto an app.

Mi 9

It is a EUROPEAN-based ROM, where there are three network types, one for 2G (GSM), one for 3G (UMTS) and one for 4G (LTE & LTE-A).

Any thing else is not used in Europe.
No it's China based rom.
BTW I have no prob with less preferred networks

From my MI 9 Lite using Tapatalk

since this Miui12 my mi9t Pro is always awake and dont goes to deep sleep.
Tried clean install nothing changed
Are you rooted,use gsam or/and better battery stats,to track the apps and see if something is keeping it awake

Sent from my Mi 9 Lite using Tapatalk

Please let me know if that works for you. I am very interested in updating drivers too
I updated the drivers and it decided not to boot. But i think that i flashed it badly because when i flashed it the second time it worked. It's a little bit smoother and i get higher antutu score.

Sent from my Redmi K20 Pro using Tapatalk

Reactions: Putti
which device?

MI 9, Cepheus.

What are my choices to get an up-to-date security patch?

I do like the weekly build very much, fixes and breaks and all the fun stuff - but I also need my email to work. Haven't been able to access email more than it worked in the past 5-6 months

I should also probably note that I do highly appreciate everything you guys do for us here and at least I could do is report bugs and other things as I stumble upon them. But it occurred to me that my post may come across as whining and complaining, which was not my intention. I apologize if that was the impression. You guys rock!
@ingbrzy , do you have any advice?

Are you rooted,use gsam or/and better battery stats,to track the apps and see if something is keeping it awake

Sent from my Mi 9 Lite using Tapatalk
The system keep awake the phones, it take 1g of ram.
I have this update on max 3 big drain on standby, lags here and there the control center is better but to work need to press a button 3-4 times..

Reactions: belokom
Nice update again, smooth and stable on Mi Mix3. However, the lockscreen message/owner info on the lockscreen is still 20 characters, is this just my phone or anyone else has this too??

just one bug i have faced till now, using full screen gestures in browser & video player i can"t use any gesture until i open settings from control center it happens not all the time just 2 or 3 times per day, using Mi9

Status
Not open for further replies.