MIUI 12.0 20.5.7

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone knows when default sms app will have RCS support? My local operators already have support for it...

Enviado do meu Redmi K20 Pro através do Tapatalk

Edit: I am using Google app, however, and despite my operator support, it is saying that my device does not support this feature...

Install the "carrier service" from Google Play

Hi, I have a problem when I insert the charging cable on the display the classic animation of the charging appears that of the miui 11 after a second switches to another static animation that shows the time, I would like to delete it in order to use the classic one that I liked a lot.

Mi 9T pro - K20 pro

Hello, I have a problem, from the global stable, if I put the twrp and then the weekly EU then it gives me the data folder encrypted and I can no longer flash anything.

Yes the lags happened from gesture and i don't use stock gesture app but still when i go to home screen the screen lags with the buttons the animations are smooth. Max 3 note7 same on both

Today I went out to run with my 9T Pro and Endomondo and it only marked me the kilometers until the screen has turned off. I have activated in battery the option that Endomondo always works, but it has not recorded the tour. With Miui 11 activating this from the battery there are no problems. Does anyone know if something else needs to be done in Miui 12? Thank you
Does anyone know how to solve this so that it marks the Endomondo kilometers well in Miui 12?

Strange because between 8 and 8 Explorer differentiate not .....

Inviato dal mio MI 8 Explorer Edition utilizzando Tapatalk
I know but you can see they made something wrong in our ROM. Next release I hope will give us a fix.

Sent from my MI 8 using Tapatalk

Mi 8 is very laggy, have you find any solution, guys?

Or maybe i can rollback on miui 11 without wiping data ?

hello everyone. I am using Xiaomi Mi 9 Lite. Just yesterday I installed the brand new MIUI 12 20.5.7. It is very smoooth etc.
My only problem is the ram. With miui 11 i have free ram 3.7 gb and i have installed all my favourites apps. With miui 12 i have free ram 2.5gb and i didnt install any app. thats for now! Keep working team. Great job!

hello everyone. I am using Xiaomi Mi 9 Lite. Just yesterday I installed the brand new MIUI 12 20.5.7. It is very smoooth etc.
My only problem is the ram. With miui 11 i have free ram 3.7 gb and i have installed all my favourites apps. With miui 12 i have free ram 2.5gb and i didnt install any app. thats for now! Keep working team. Great job!
Question:
-How and why do you install your favorite application into the RAM?

If i set "Display Size" to XS (Settings > Additional Settings >Accessibility > Display Size ) control center have this problems.
Would be possible to change the grid (rows and columns) of the toggle and fix the space berween biggest toggle???
6c0fa1625b486128c270ca3e4e66af79.jpg

Sent from my MIX 2S using Tapatalk

Hi, mi9t here. My cloned Whatsapp cannot send and receive pictures, audio or files. The error is "media not found on your device".
How can I fix it? Thanks.

Inviato dal mio Redmi K20 utilizzando Tapatalk

Please can someone try cloned Whatsapp to see if the bug happens?

Something is definitely wrong with Miui 12's storage count. Here are two pictures to compare, there you can Samsungs app size compared to Xiaomis app size:

Attachments

• IMG_20200511_133246.jpg
    IMG_20200511_133246.jpg
    2.8 MB · Views: 237
  • IMG_20200511_133221.jpg
    IMG_20200511_133221.jpg
    3 MB · Views: 242
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.