MIUI 12.0 20.5.7

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok guys, i downloaded the APK in zip file and i tried to install it through the settings. However, it reboots and brings me to this black menu with blue letters(TPRW or something) and i cannot find the zip file, and neither can this software.

hello guys, i hope you can help me with this one.

i unlocked my device (k30pro), installed twrp, wiped data in twrp and then installed the rom. but for some reason my phone gets stuck after the 5G logo, on the MIUI logo. i tried to wipe data and reinstalling the rom multiple times now, but no success :(.

Last edited:
I hope that in the next update they add the pop up of the airdots in addition to solving the bug that occupies storage

hello guys, i hope you can help me with this one.

i unlocked my device (k30pro), installed twrp, wiped data in twrp and then installed the rom. but for some reason my phone gets stuck after the 5G logo, on the MIUI logo. i tried to wipe data and reinstalling the rom multiple times now, but no success :(.
FORMAT DATA,you have to type yes to confirm format,reboot to recovery,,then flash rom

Sent from my MI CC 9 using Tapatalk

Xiaomi could add only text on battery percentage, what do you guys think?

Hi buddy. Thanks for Rom. But there is a problem. The phone does not charge when it is on. It only charges when it's off and on Twrp. Please help me.

[QUOTE = "Androidgye, yayın: 542529, üye: 243049"]
İlk kez hangi modelin olduğunu duydum?
[/ALINTI]
Xiaomi Mi 9 Se. It works properly when I reboot with the cable connected. But it doesn't work after unplugging the cable

Look your cable, try another for a test, look your port if it's clean and last maby the phone maby thinks that is connected to a pc? When we connect a phone to pc the phone ask what connection we want. Charging only, transfer data, photos? Try all that first and then report that problem in bugs section.

On my Mi 9T, I have just enough space in "System" partition to add Super Wallpaper apps and MiWallpaper from 20.5.7 K20 Pro/Mi 9T Pro ROM.
Now my free space is about 270MB... ^^

EDIT: Before adding things, around 500MB. ;)
How to check system space?

Wow, very long contribution, but the first sentence was already the most important for me. ;) I had already considered removing the screen protector, but with your trick the sensor actually works as it should. Thanks a lot!
Thanks to your lynx eyes! I am going to test it long term.
meantime, I have solved this boring issue by buying a RN 9S. No regret!

• Haha
Reactions: YeepYeep
Hello. Xiaomi mi Note 3. The top bar disappears, notifications disappear. It helps to restart the interface. The installation of the system was clean. Some solution?

Wysłane z mojego Mi Note 3 przy użyciu Tapatalka

hey i have a question what mistakes have you noticed on k20 pro / mi9t pro on miui 12 20.5.7 eu? at home I noticed that the brightness of the screen in low sun is poor, the suspended gesture of exiting the application to the desktop by swiping from the bottom up (you need to lock and unlock the screen) animation lag especially when switching from the main desktop to google feed / discover. the battery discharges faster than on miui 11. a dark theme makes the settings in some places in Google applications are illegible. it is not possible to set whether the notification center shows the use of mobile data or the number of steps completed. do you have the same mistakes?

Wysłane z mojego Mi 9T Pro przy użyciu Tapatalka

Hello guys, quick question, i have read that RN7 update is in delay but in the next future it will be always weekly or come out random?

In addition, I noticed that some games and applications do not touch. The screen does not respond to touch.

Wysłane z mojego Mi 9T Pro przy użyciu Tapatalka

Reactions: Androidgye
Is there a way to completely disable super wallpaper or to go into the settings of it? I don't like to have a (this) picture there.

Status
Not open for further replies.