MIUI 12.0 20.5.7

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, done the upgrade to MIUI 12 lately - works good, but now my phone starts to light up with only a blue border screen - where does this come from and where can I turn this off?
Device: Redmi K20Pro
Do you mean that?

Attachments

• IMG_20200513_113428.jpg
    IMG_20200513_113428.jpg
    299.4 KB · Views: 247
"Optimization - Switch for swap Control center side"
Where is this option?

EDIT: found! but it wasn't what I thought ..you could not put a gesture with slides left and right to move between notifications and control center? thanks

"Optimization - Switch for swap Control center side"
Where is this option?

EDIT: found! but it wasn't what I thought ..you could not put a gesture with slides left and right to move between notifications and control center? thanks
Yes the side change don't do anything

"Mi 9T Pro / K20 Pro"
can't install the zip file from twrp
it keeps booting back to twrp after installing and
gives me enablefilecrypto_failed when booting
tried both versions gives same error 20.4.30 and 20.5.7
when installed miui 11 it worked fine

Last edited:
[QUOTE:"raku-cat, post: 542445, membro: 189770"]
Si è xiaomi.eu un problema sconosciuto. Temp temperatura è di voltainsia l'applicazione di essere google in un app di sistema se si dispone di directory.
[/QUOTE]
can't install the zip file
it keeps booting to twrp after installing and
gives me enablefilecrypto_failed when booting
tried both 20.4.30 and 20.5.7
same error when installed miui 11 worked fine
Mi 9T Pro / K20 Pro

With MI 9T pro after the flash of the rom I have to flash this file:

Reactions: Lembo
Can you tell me what is the big icon from the notification bar, white on blue background (looks like something with gps location) and how can I get rid of it? It used to go away if a closed all recent apps, but now it stays there.
265be6683950cab67e945bdad8f64098.jpg

Sent from my Mi 10 using Tapatalk

• Sad
Reactions: katerpanne
Last edited:
MI9 here, clean flash, looks great.

The battery is indeed draining faster than usual and I can't figure out the source yet. Frozen a bunch of system apps, will take a closer look at gsam tomorrow.

Also noticed that the home gesture (bottom-up swipe) sometimes refuses to register, and comes back to life after doing the back gesture a few times. BTW the gesture system depends on the launcher you are using. Stock launcher has the newer (but buggier) animations and gestures, and custom launcher will have the old ones back from MIUI10 I guess.

Also had some issues with restoring apps using Titanium, but apart from that it works like a charm so far. Thanks devs!

Thanks for this ROM, good work. Some of the trouble I had with the first version are pretty much all patched.

The default icons are not all from the same pack, I got some icons from an other icon pack.

Can I propose some changes on a future weekly? Who uses keyboard flow gestures and gestures to navigate when you are flowing from the letter "p" or "q" the keyboard closes because it is the "back" gesture.
Can be implemented some option to cancel the back gesture on the half down screen on both sides when the keyboard is active?

Anyone?

Can you tell me what is the big icon from the notification bar, white on blue background (looks like something with gps location) and how can I get rid of it? It used to go away if a closed all recent apps, but now it stays there.
265be6683950cab67e945bdad8f64098.jpg

Sent from my Mi 10 using Tapatalk
Hi what is the MIUI 12 ROM for MI10? Download link?

Thanks

Poslano sa mog Mi 10 koristeći Tapatalk

Reactions: ReeCorDs
Status
Not open for further replies.