MIUI 12.0 20.5.7

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
So bootloop is normal... You have to "Format Data" now since you flashed DFE zip...

You could boot to system if you used my K20 to Mi 9T conversion patch. But I think it's too late... ;)
Well, I've used your conversion patch and guess what it wasn't too late
it's wokring fine now ^_^

Hi,
this happens every time my MI MIX 3 is restarted with MIUI 12 20.5.7.
Greeting
MI MIX 3 MIUI 12 20.5.7-Screenshot.jpg

hello guys!
first of all, thanks for your amazing work! I really appreciate :)

my MiMix3 runs on stable MIUI 11.0.2.0 (most recent) and I want to flash to weekly MIUI 12 (20.5.7).
Would you recommend a clean install (wipe data) or is a dirty install (only wipe cache) enough?

Thanks for you help :)

hello guys!
first of all, thanks for your amazing work! I really appreciate :)

my MiMix3 runs on stable MIUI 11.0.2.0 (most recent) and I want to flash to weekly MIUI 12 (20.5.7).
Would you recommend a clean install (wipe data) or is a dirty install (only wipe cache) enough?

Thanks for you help :)
Hello,

Don't do "wipe data" but "Format Data" if you want to do a clean install. ;)
And it's not necessary to "wipe cache" when installing xiaomi.eu ROM (already done during installation).

It's possible to do a dirty install and boot (from Stable to Weekly ROM) only if the security patch date info of Weekly 20.5.7 ROM is more recent or egal to Stable 11.0.2.0 ROM version you have now. (11.0.2.0 = Feb, 2020 security patch date info | 20.5.7 = ??? but I can check it if I download the ROM)

;)

hey please, new phone system for redmi note 7 lavender version 20.5.13 is now available just add European languages for me especially Polish and I don't know, join this play store because the Chinese version often doesn't have it often there are problems with microphone permissions when I will run the Google assistant blocking my microphone for instant messaging and regular telephone calls I hope you understand me I don't know English well but I try and I still have problems with twrp who calls the password pin but none works I have done miracles I even reset by cmd and nothing after every upload of android calls encrypted password even orange fox has the same nothing helps here I didn't create any password when it deletes partitions date I can upload the system but after uploading the partition is encrypted
Hello,
Wait next weekly release from xiaomi.eu devs like everyone, mate. ;)

Installation:

Xiaomi devices:

• For ROOT install Magisk (may cause lags and fingerprint issue) in TWRP and reboot one more time after install to get rid of system lags

This Link is for version 17.1, have to be exactly this version ? Or i can get version 20.4 from official website: https://github.com/topjohnwu/Magisk ??

UPDATE: installed the latest version ;) seams working well.

Last edited:
Wyniki wyszukiwania
Wynik wyszukiwania tłumaczenia

Polski
Angielski

hey please, new phone system for redmi note 7 lavender version 20.5.13 is now available just add European languages for me especially Polish and I don't know, join this play store because the Chinese version often doesn't have it often there are problems with microphone permissions when I will run the Google assistant blocking my microphone for instant messaging and regular telephone calls I hope you understand me I don't know English well but I try and I still have problems with twrp who calls the password pin but none works I have done miracles I even reset by cmd and nothing after every upload of android calls encrypted password even orange fox has the same nothing helps here I didn't create any password when it deletes partitions d
even formatting brings encrypted memory in twrp or orange fox if formatted sometimes pop up errors sometimes it works and I can upload the android and when I upload it again twrp or orange fox encrypts my memory without my interference I can't look for similar reasons and solutions but I can find how to remove this encryption once and for all
Hey, please use some of these: ...............
And these too, please: ...............
It hurts my eyes!

Reactions: amas2
even formatting brings encrypted memory in twrp or orange fox if formatted sometimes pop up errors sometimes it works and I can upload the android and when I upload it again twrp or orange fox encrypts my memory without my interference I can't look for similar reasons and solutions but I can find how to remove this encryption once and for all
TWRP encryption issue should be fixed in latest OrangeFox version (for lavender) => https://files.orangefox.download/OrangeFox-Stable/lavender/OrangeFox-R10.1_02-Stable-lavender.zip

If you are not on xiaomi.eu weekly ROM, you MUST "Format Data" (and not "wipe data"...) then reboot to Recovery once.
Now you can put xiaomi.eu ROM in phone's memory and install it.
;)

Reactions: b@rbo
It's possible to do a dirty install and boot (from Stable to Weekly ROM) only if the security patch date info of Weekly 20.5.7 ROM is more recent or egal to Stable 11.0.2.0 ROM version you have now. (11.0.2.0 = Feb, 2020 security patch date info | 20.5.7 = ??? but I can check it if I download the ROM)

;)

that would be awesome :) thanks so much for your help!

• Love
Reactions: Poney70
@ingbrzy it's possible to disable or remove gapps from this ROM if we don't want them?
I tried to disable them but I got a bootloop.

hello . my phone is mi8 .i didnt update last week. im still using miui 11. can i update my phone with phone updater?

Maybe a stupid question but there are more updates release are you waiting for the global version at 19/5 cause i know you use china as base! Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.