MIUI 12.0 20.5.7

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello. For this week

Release for this devices is delayed due to being testing stability:
Redmi Note 7、Redmi Note7 Pro、Mi 8 Lite、Mi Max 3、Redmi Note 8 Pro、Mi CC9、Mi CC9 Meitu Edition、Mi 8 SE、Mi Mix 2S、Mi 8、Mi 8 UD / Pro、Mi Mix 3、Mi 9 SE、Redmi K20、Redmi K20 Pro、Mi 9、Mi 10、Mi 10 Pro and Redmi K30 Pro.

Redmi Note 8 and Mi CC 9e still adapting to the Android Q, release this week suspended.

Changelog 20.5.14:
Control Center
Added a dropdown in the status bar in the upper right corner of the Notification Center to call out Control Center
Fixed an issue when selection does not take effect when switching the contents of the first card
Fixed an issue when toast was not displayed in the Control Center.

I have a problem on miui 12 with the battery life graph, it does not mark the total hours from 100% to when I charge the phone and the total hours of active screen.

Reactions: leobahlis
Hello. For this week

Redmi Note 7、Redmi Note7 Pro、Mi 8 Lite、Mi Max 3、Redmi Note 8 Pro、Mi CC9、Mi CC9 Meitu Edition、Mi 8 SE、Mi Mix 2S、Mi 8、Mi 8 UD / Pro、Mi Mix 3、Mi 9 SE、Redmi K20、Redmi K20 Pro、Mi 9、Mi 10、Mi 10 Pro and Redmi K30 Pro.

Redmi Note 8 and Mi CC 9e still adapting to the Android Q, release this week suspended.

Changelog 20.5.14:
Control Center
Added a dropdown in the status bar in the upper right corner of the Notification Center to call out Control Center
Fixed an issue when selection does not take effect when switching the contents of the first card
The update for this week's devices were updated already.
c9fbff4eb1d98d3d4cbeb6222834a11a.jpg

Sent from my Redmi Note 7 using Tapatalk

Reactions: maker1611
Hello. For this week

Changelog 20.5.14:
Control Center
Mi cc9 was released on the 13th, they all were!

Sent from my MI CC 9 using Tapatalk

Well i used twrp unofficial (from xda) and i was able to dirty flash without any patch or trick and without problems (apart those related to the build itself)
Your phone is encrypted or not? So maybe it's only device related... I don't know. ^^

Hello. For this week

Changelog 20.5.14:
Control Center

That's odd, i've seen updates (closed beta) already out for those devices, including Mix 3 and Rn7.... However, it'so so sad that another delay happens, i was hoping for an improved release. I'll have to wait it seems. Anyway, thank you for all your work

Hello. For this week

Changelog 20.5.14:
Control Center
You just forwarded this from telegram update channel,,,or is this what there really waiting on??

Sent from my MI CC 9 using Tapatalk

Reactions: masterross
I was on MIUI 11, did a clean install of MIUI 12 (first version) then, from MIUI 12 i dirty flashed the actual build (2.5.7)
So, yes, of course you can dirty flash 20.5.7 over 20.4.30 without issue. I spoke about dirty flashing from MIUI 11 Stable ROM to weekly MIUI 12 ROM. ;)

Hey guys.. 20.5.13 is NOT 20.5.14... xiaomi.eu devs are waiting for 20.5.14 releases. ^^
I hope you are right but all the same i think many devices will be delayed.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2020-05-14-15-44-39-459_com.android.chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_2020-05-14-15-44-39-459_com.android.chrome.jpg
    459.7 KB · Views: 221
Hi guys, can you tell me If I can flash this over Xiaomi.eu 20.2.27 beta on mi 9T?

Inviato dal mio Redmi K20 utilizzando Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.