MIUI 12.0 20.5.7

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi guys
I just want to inform you that miui 12 as a rom in a mi 8 Lite consumes a lot of battery on stand by and wifi services. For example in 1 hour in stand by i lost 3% of battery and with a phone call of 1 hour 23% besides the phone feels warm AND with any call It gets really hot. Hopefully the next weekly update Will fix this...or maybe until may 18-19
I'm on a different phone (RN7 Pro) and was concerned about poor battery life seeing comments of others. Thankfully battery life is OK with me, about same as miui 11/Pie. I have my wifi router very close to me and close to bedroom as well. Maybe thats the reason I have OK battery life with this rom in standby.

Hi guys, can you tell me If I can flash this over Xiaomi.eu 20.2.27 beta on mi 9T?

Inviato dal mio Redmi K20 utilizzando Tapatalk
Better to not dirty flash but instead to do a clean install after format data if you jump from 20.2.27 to 20.5.7

Sent from my Redmi Note 7 using Tapatalk

CHANGELOG 20.5.14

System
New -Added 5G smart switch (device will switch to best available networks when 5G connectivity is poor)
Optimization -Updated certain Bluetooth devices animations
Fix -Enabled (experimentally) support for LED notifications {Redmi K30/5G)

Status bar
Optimization -Status bar can be displayed on new Notification panel view now

Control center
New -Added Scanner switch
New -Drop-down menu in the status bar in upper right corner of Notification panel to call out Control center
Fix -"My data" tile was being reset to Data usage when Control center is expanded

Settings
Optimization -Factory reset options have been moved to "My device" view
Fix -Missalignment of Home screen icon

Data usage
Fix -System didn't correct stats automatically after modyfing plan
Fix -Font size of the popup window was incorrect

Battery saver
Fix -Abnormal wake-up stats in battery usage stats while power saving mode is activated

Camera
New -You can select how'd you like to manage "More" card now

Gallery
Fix -FC on certain devices (e.g. Mi Mix 3)

Weather
New -You can turn off weather sound changes now

I have a very odd request, as my mom fell in love with this wallpaper I found for her via the miui 12 China wallpaper "store," I believe. (Pardon my terminology) I've since had to downgrade to 11 again,and am no longer able to find the image in hi res (and without watermark). If anyone can upload it for me, if it's easy to locate, my mom and I would be ever so grateful. Or if there's a miui library of wallpapers available somewhere, a link would wonderful. Thank you!

View attachment 29799
try using zedge. this is similar

• Wow
Reactions: Poney70
Hello guys,
do you know how I can remove Google Assistant lockscreen? I can find any submenu on last Miui 12 eu version

Thank you!
You can turn off in Google assistant settings..so aopen the app, click on settings icon, and than Assistant > My Phone > Ambient Mode

Inviato dal mio MIX 2S utilizzando Tapatalk

Reactions: fabi_92
I have a very odd request, as my mom fell in love with this wallpaper I found for her via the miui 12 China wallpaper "store," I believe. (Pardon my terminology) I've since had to downgrade to 11 again,and am no longer able to find the image in hi res (and without watermark). If anyone can upload it for me, if it's easy to locate, my mom and I would be ever so grateful. Or if there's a miui library of wallpapers available somewhere, a link would wonderful. Thank you!

View attachment 29799
I also found the picture, but you have to buy it, if there is no watermark on it.

But the flower is called Gerbera. Hope you can find a pretty one

Gesendet von meinem MIX 2 mit Tapatalk

Thanks for the latest update xiaomi.eu!
I have installed 20.5.7 on mi9se with a clean flash. I love the miui 12 changes like animations, graphics, gestures etc.
However I have noticed a very annoying bug : after unlocking the screen, I get a blank screen that shows no icons or anything.. Just my wall paper. I then pull down notifications or qs menu, click on one of the icons which will take me to the app /screen. Then I have to go to home using gesture or button navigation.
This is happening quite often and annoys me a bit too much. Is it a known bug? Can anyone help me fix it workaround this please?

Sent from my Mi 9 SE using Tapatalk

rom to cc9e?
someone know?
Not this week... Xiaomi still working on Android 10 update for this device. ;)

I have installed 20.5.7 on mi9se with a clean flash. I love the miui 12 changes like animations, graphics, gestures etc.
However I have noticed a very annoying bug : after unlocking the screen, I get a blank screen that shows no icons or anything.. Just my wall paper. I then pull down notifications or qs menu, click on one of the icons which will take me to the app /screen. Then I have to go to home using gesture or button navigation.
This is happening quite often and annoys me a bit too much. Is it a known bug? Can anyone help me fix it workaround this please?

workaround (you can check my post too (#5)) => https://xiaomi.eu/community/threads/20-4-30-mi-9-se-1-screen-cause-lags.55572/

Clear all data in miui home launcher,and in twrp clear cache and dalvik

Sent from my MI CC 9 using Tapatalk

Has anyone tried the local backup and restore feature? Looks promising in that it backs up all settings, apps, configs, etc to wherever destination you want. Google backup not as reliable as I'd like, MI Cloud better but still not perfect. Nandroid backups I completely gave up on.

I made a local backup but have not a chance to restore it. Maybe with next update will try clean install and test the restore.

Reactions: ramshu97
DThe sound button was slow to cut down the sound, the original rum was thrown when the bass was pressed, it always goes the same

Has anyone tried the local backup and restore feature? Looks promising in that it backs up all settings, apps, configs, etc to wherever destination you want. Google backup not as reliable as I'd like, MI Cloud better but still not perfect. Nandroid backups I completely gave up on.

I made a local backup but have not a chance to restore it. Maybe with next update will try clean install and test the restore.
Been using this feature for a very long time (since Mi Note) and its working perfectly.

Sent from my Mi 9T Pro using Tapatalk

Reactions: taco9 and ramshu97
Status
Not open for further replies.