MIUI 12.0 20.6.11

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
2 issues in mi note 10
1_ When i scroll down on WhatsApp widget (in home screen of course) the control center pulls down instead if scrolling through the list of messages in the widget
2_ When i close the control center (only control center, not notifications) the "unblur" animation is not smooth, there is a little (but too noticeable) jump between the least blurred level and the absolutely not blurred level (normal view)

Did anyone else noticed this? Or is only me?

When I use Netflix and I receive a notification, the screen of the film stay black, why?

Enviado de meu MI 9 usando o Tapatalk

since the last update I have the problem on my MI 9 lite that messages do not disappear after 1-2 seconds. These remain almost one minute, which is very annoying when writing. Can I change the display time myself? On a Redmi Note 5 pro this problem does not exist!

View attachment 1592294406765.png

since the last update I have the problem on my MI 9 lite that messages do not disappear after 1-2 seconds. These remain almost one minute, which is very annoying when writing. Can I change the display time myself? On a Redmi Note 5 pro this problem does not exist!

View attachment 30433
There is a choice in accessibility for how long it shows.

Sent from my MI 9 using Tapatalk

Can anybody explain those 2 icons there? Never seen that before and I cannot get rid of it, until I reboot. Might be from new corona app in Germany

Attachments

• IMG_20200616_144909.jpg
    249.5 KB · Views: 414
Can anybody explain those 2 icons there? Never seen that before and I cannot get rid of it, until I reboot. Might be from new corona app in Germany
I have the German corona app installed as well, and these icons/messages do not show up (Mi 8).

Reactions: Putti
Can I go directly from MIUI11 20.3.26 (latest beta) to this last MIUI12 beta? Or should I have to make a clean? Thanks

I don't speak German but as far as I can tell one is the icon for the Mi Mover the app you use for transferring data between an old and a new Xiaomi... And the other is the icon for the Sim activation for your MI account. Both of them can be easily cleared and subsequently disabled. Nothing important. If you don't activate the sim it will annoy you every time you reset your phone. If you do it will cost 50 cents. Or at least that's the cost for an sms to China here in Italy

I don't speak German but as far as I can tell one is the icon for the Mi Mover the app you use for transferring data between an old and a new Xiaomi... And the other is the icon for the Sim activation for your MI account. Both of them can be easily cleared and subsequently disabled. Nothing important. If you don't activate the sim it will annoy you every time you reset your phone. If you do it will cost 50 cents. Or at least that's the cost for an sms to China here in Italy
OK, but the thing is, I never turned on Mi Mover and Sim was already activated. Very strange

One Icon is for Information, the other for another device near to you, I think it's regarding the Corona App.

Inviato dal mio MI 8 utilizzando Tapatalk

Reactions: Putti
I don't know if its a known problem with the beta rom, but I'm having an issue where I need to tap multiple times on a toggle when I want to turn it on/off. Like if I want to turn on GPS I have to tap the toggle 4 or 5 times. Sometimes it works on the first tap, but most of the time I have to tap it around 5 times or so. My device is nitrogen BTW :)

What is this app? I have an update on Google play

From my MI 9 Lite using Tapatalk
947ebe5d11fc7db350c4259b45615fb2.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.