MIUI 12.0 20.6.11

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone have problem with call of duty?
The gane crash when it's open?
I don't play this game but it's maybe an unlocked bootloader or root detection/protection, you can try to rename or remove "TWRP" folder in the root of your phone's storage and micro-SD card (if this folder exists).

;)

sorry, a question, what is the name of the rom, for the xiaomi mi 10 lite 5g
Thank you very much for the help

Are the beta's for e.g. Mi 10 series in progress? There have been updates on the 15th & today... I don't ask for an ETA, just want to know, if you're working on it.
Thanks!

What is this app? I have an update on Google play

From my MI 9 Lite using Tapatalk
947ebe5d11fc7db350c4259b45615fb2.jpg
I got the update too. Under Sound and vibration setting,>ringtone>Choose local ringtone. There is option to pick ringtones from this Google sound app. Many ringtones are present there.

Reactions: minotavros
sorry, a question, what is the name of the rom, for the xiaomi mi 10 lite 5g
Thank you very much for the help
As far as I've read till now the codename is monet and it will only get Global Stable ROMs, so no eu-weekly. But I'm not 100 % sure.

Guys, read the source code!

https://android.googlesource.com/platform/system/hardware/interfaces/+/ec7772299db6bc76f1c2aa1d471447cfddce04ae/suspend/1.0?autodive=0/

Code:
interface ISystemSuspend {
    /**
     * Registers a callback for system suspend events. ISystemSuspend must keep
     * track of all registered callbacks unless the client process that
     * registered the callback dies.
     * @param callback the callback to register.
     * @return status true on success, false otherwise.
     */
    registerCallback(ISystemSuspendCallback callback) generates (bool success);
    /**
     * Starts automatic system suspension.
     * @return status true on success, false otherwise.
     */
    enableAutosuspend() generates (bool success);
    /**
     * Acquires an IWakeLock instance. Any allocated IWakeLock must block the
     * device from suspending. This method must be able to be called
     * independently of enableAutosuspend().
     * @param type type of the requested wake lock.
     * @param debugName debug string attached to the acquired IWakeLock. Wake
     *     lock names are not necessarily unique.
     * @return lock the interface for the created wake lock.
     */
    acquireWakeLock(WakeLockType type, string debugName)
        generates (IWakeLock lock);
};

It's actually an attempt by Google to save battery! Since its officially introduced by android source code, either xiaomi messed something up by calling this service or it's just normal, my guess, doze for android 10/11 , so keep calm and let's see what next iteration will bring in this regards.

Sent from my MI 8 Explorer Edition using Tapatalk

Are the beta's for e.g. Mi 10 series in progress? There have been updates on the 15th & today... I don't ask for an ETA, just want to know, if you're working on it.
Thanks!
The Devs group has gone on strike because of this kind of useless request!
Don't you feel guilty before posting an knowing the forum rules!

Anyone have problem with call of duty?
The gane crash when it's open?

i dont have a problem with call of duty using latest beta....everything works

but when i use discord, i cant hear anymore the ingame sounds like footsteps, sounds of firing guns, etc....all i can hear is the voice of my teamates using discord...

and i cant find solution until now....

For me it was a problem with changing the system font, i avoided that , and kept the default font, and never faced any crash or black screen for the game COD.

Good luck

Sent from my Mi9 Pro 5G using Tapatalk

Last edited:
PLEASE it is any way to decrypt the internal storage without loose my data? without format data?

PLEASE it is any way to decrypt the internal storage without loose my data? without format data?
You have all your data available when your phone is switched on. You can save them all to your computer.
You can decrypt your data on custom rom, like Eu rom, via twrp and backup them.
Else, not sure of what you want....
For more advice, please, make clear your question.
Now it is late, I go out for dinner. back tomorrow.

You have all your data available when your phone is switched on. You can save them all to your computer.
You can decrypt your data on custom rom, like Eu rom, via twrp and backup them.
Else, not sure of what you want....
For more advice, please, make clear your question.
Now it is late, I go out for dinner. back tomorrow.
just after an android 10 rom test (dirty flash over last xiaomi.eu miui 12) my data on internal storage is encrypted so i have no way to see my internal storage and after boot ask me for password, i can't do nothing...that is the reason of my question .... after some try i have loose all my data, i make a formt data (i have an old backup on my pc)... it is any way without format data?

The Devs group has gone on strike because of this kind of useless request!
Don't you feel guilty before posting an knowing the forum rules!
My question has already been answered, so... don't you feel guilty for this kind of useless response? XD

just after an android 10 rom test (dirty flash over last xiaomi.eu miui 12) my data on internal storage is encrypted so i have no way to see my internal storage and after boot ask me for password, i can't do nothing...that is the reason of my question .... after some try i have loose all my data, i make a formt data (i have an old backup on my pc)... it is any way without format data?
Enter your lockscreen password.

You need to Format Data, no way to avoid that if you install and boot another ROM. ;)

• Wow
Reactions: thanfun
Status
Not open for further replies.