MIUI 12.1 20.6.18

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I try my friend but my drivers not updated. Any suggestion please...

Στάλθηκε από το MI 8 μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk
See the link I put above

Sent from my Mi 9T Pro using Tapatalk

Reactions: DasOni
See the link I put above

All done!!! Thank you very much my friend

Στάλθηκε από το MI 8 μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk

A friend in need is a friend indeed. Thank u so much,bro.

I just successfully updated my driver (adreno640-700MHz) as TWRP informed. The graphics is slightly enhanced, I'm not sure about if it's true or it's just my feeling of update the driver.
Performance is smoother , i can notice that.

All in all update is always a step forward.

Definitely recommended for possible devices.

Thanks again mate. Peace.

Sent from my Mi9 Pro 5G using Tapatalk

Reactions: ikador
Friends, I suggest you update the graphics, because the phone is very smooth and you don't see any lags anymore

The graphics are also great

b11fb7154a492bb68ce92e120b1581c6.jpg

What is the icon pack you use?

Re unwanted notifications on coming into range of some WiFi hotspots: thanks for response to my question
There has to be a way to get rid of those notifications. I`m using xiaomi.eu roms for a while now, on three different models, and i never encountered such a behaviour. I guess it is some switch which is not obviously connected to the topic. Are these Wifis perhaps without password, so they can count as "unsecure"?
They are public, I haven't logged into all the points but some, and possibly all, are associated with Sky Cloud WiFi. I consider them insecure, and wouldn't do banking and the like on them. Some are shops; some are NHS WiFi in hospitals and the like, to which I have to log in each time, but as far as I remember I get notified whenever I get within range. They seem to be recognised as WiFi systems I have connected to in the past. I don't pay a lot of attention to the details or look at the phone, it just chirps frequently, e.g. outside particular shops. I've just checked; both NHS WiFi and at least some of the implicated shops are BSkyB The Cloud hotspots.

Hi.Im currently on the stable version.Would you suggest me to upgrade to the latest beta 20.6.18?
Hello,

If you have a Mi 9T Pro, your phone will not boot if you install weekly ROM over any recent stable ROM. "Format Data" is recommended anyway. :)

If you really don't want to format data, a workaround is possible to fix boot issue.

;)

Anyone experiencing weird light on notification animation when screen is off. It lights up but then brightness of that light becomes dimmer after it lights up. Really weird. It happens on all of the animations.

Sent from my MI 8 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
hi, thanks for developing.

i have redmi note 8 ginko with eu rom miui 12 android 10, i whish to update mi launcher to latest alpha but i get error on installing sistem apps from non official sources.

can somebody help please? thanks in advance.

hi, thanks for developing.

i have redmi note 8 ginko with eu rom miui 12 android 10, i whish to update mi launcher to latest alpha but i get error on installing sistem apps from non official sources.

can somebody help please? thanks in advance.

I actually tried that too today.I think we cant because we are on the Chinese version actually.And China doesnt support that 'downloading from 3rd party pages system apks.I read that somewhere on Reddit I think.

• Sad
Reactions: mfpower
I keep having themes showing "cant connect network" but it does load fonts and ringtones but notjing else then that. Any solution for this plz?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2020-06-22-22-13-07-118_com.android.thememanager.jpg
    Screenshot_2020-06-22-22-13-07-118_com.android.thememanager.jpg
    79.7 KB · Views: 168
Friends, I suggest you update the graphics, because the phone is very smooth and you don't see any lags anymore

The graphics are also great

b11fb7154a492bb68ce92e120b1581c6.jpg
man i can used this? my phonr its xiaomi mi 9-- i have to used this? xplain me please

I actually tried that too today.I think we cant because we are on the Chinese version actually.And China doesnt support that 'downloading from 3rd party pages system apks.I read that somewhere on Reddit I think.
No, it's xiaomi.eu decision to avoid breaking things for "non-advanced" users. ;)

Reactions: CaptainZeus23
In the settings ,on the status bar,there is an option for Quick settings layout (Default or Compact).It doesn't change anything.

Your phone mi 9 and cpu sd 855
Download and flash file with twrp
Clear cache and dalvik
Reboot

sorry for the inconvenience there are several files and I don't know which one I should use.
could you guide me please if it wasn't too much trouble

and my other question is?
My data will not be deleted from the phone, that is, apps and personal settings?

Status
Not open for further replies.