MIUI 12.1 20.6.18

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
sorry for the inconvenience there are several files and I don't know which one I should use.
could you guide me please if it wasn't too much trouble

and my other question is?
My data will not be deleted from the phone, that is, apps and personal settings?
If You dont have magisk go ahead and download that file our friend ikador posted (https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1luQKnfb_Gfz619O4kaeYHZLxnYDMhxGN) (the ''flashable-treble 3.1'' one) from google drive.transfer the file to your phone storage.Get your phone to TWRP (or orangefox..whatever you have).Flash that file!Let it finish.When the flashing finishes go and wipe dalvik and cache.When that finishes too reboot to system.Voila!

Reactions: ikador
sorry for the inconvenience there are several files and I don't know which one I should use.
could you guide me please if it wasn't too much trouble

and my other question is?
My data will not be deleted from the phone, that is, apps and personal settings?
This link has only one file for your phone

No, your data is safe
ONLY CLEAR CACHE AND DALVIK

Sent from my Mi 9T Pro using Tapatalk

If You dont have magisk go ahead and download that file our friend ikador posted (https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1luQKnfb_Gfz619O4kaeYHZLxnYDMhxGN) (the ''flashable-treble 3.1'' one) from google drive.transfer the file to your phone storage.Get your phone to TWRP (or orangefox..whatever you have).Flash that file!Let it finish.When the flashing finishes go and wipe dalvik and cache.When that finishes too reboot to system.Voila!

so i just need a single flash file? then it would be like this?
1.flash file openGl 3.1
2. clean cache and dalvik
3. reboot system

like that?

so i just need a single flash file? then it would be like this?
1.flash file openGl 3.1
2. clean cache and dalvik
3. reboot system

like that?
Yes its ONE file only. (make sure u choose the 'flashable treble 3.1' file.Not magisk one.All the process.As you said.

ok thanks you .

and how are you doing with this new opengl, is it much better?
Propably it is.But I dont play games to see any difference.Maybe tho the control center is a BIT smoother.But I updated the drivers becasue...Update..Updating is not bad!Its good to be up to date! ;)

Propably it is.But I dont play games to see any difference.Maybe tho the control center is a BIT smoother.But I updated the drivers becasue...Update..Updating is not bad!Its good to be up to date! ;)

man dont change nothing what happen?

I keep seeing the same values nothing has changed

This link has only one file for your phone

No, your data is safe
ONLY CLEAR CACHE AND DALVIK

Sent from my Mi 9T Pro using Tapatalk

man dont change nothing what happen?
i did all

I keep seeing the same values nothing has changed

someone knows why I did flash the opengl new that they shared and nothing has changed keeps showing the same values the phone install it from twrp but it is still the same

someone knows why I have flashed the opengl that they shared and nothing has changed keeps showing the same values the phone install it from twrp but it is still the same
Pfff..Really dont know whats wrong with yours...Try the magisk way.

i have magisk v20.4 i can in this magisk?
Then go to the google drive link from above and select the 'magisk 3.1' file.Download it.Go to magisk/modules.press down on the + Icon and select the zip file.Install...reboot..Open magisk/modules and check if it is there with a 'check'. (The full file name you want out of these 4 files is this : OpenGL-V@464.0_Vulkan-1.1.128_magisk-v3.1(31).zip )

Then go to the google drive link from above and select the 'magisk 3.1' file.Download it.Go to magisk/modules.press down on the + Icon and select the zip file.Install...reboot..Open magisk/modules and check if it is there with a 'check'. (The full file name you want out of these 4 files is this : OpenGL-V@464.0_Vulkan-1.1.128_magisk-v3.1(31).zip )

ok now work thank you so much blesses

Reactions: CaptainZeus23
It strange, cause i did same on my Poco f1 and it shows the version is changed.
The other point is with the latest drivers my Poco has lower Antutu GPU result :)

You certainly need to wipe "All app data" of your device/hardware checker app to see the change. ;)

• Haha
Reactions: ilove_mi8
I'm sorry , i didn't get it !! What do u mean?? And which download link u r talking about??! There's no any link attached.

Regards

Sent from my Mi9 Pro 5G using Tapatalk
hello,

can you please tell me if there is such update for redmi note 8 gingko? and how can i do it?

thank you in advance.

Status
Not open for further replies.