• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kararens

Members
Jan 22, 2016
No new release 20.6.25 this week due to Dragon Boat Festival in China

This is noted... Thank you..

Just want to ask sir, do we have any timeline yet for lmi devices? Also, would there be a patch for Pocophone F2 Pro to have its own device name? Currently flashed 5.24 build on my Poco F2 Pro, but device is displayed as Redmi K30 Pro... Hope we can do something about it just like during Mi9T Pro and Redmi K20 Pro days...

Thank you. :)

ciko84

Members
Aug 19, 2018
Hey There fellas, firstly thank you for your hard work. I use call recorder very frequiently but the problem is i dont want my family calls etc. Not recorded. Sadly it has only option for record all or just record those numbers. Can you put another option as dont record those numbers? Thank you.

ejatamer

Members
Sep 2, 2016
@ingbrzy is there any possibility to enable option to disable bluetooth codec at bluetooth setting? i forgot on which rom i previously had this..dev option not working for me..i need to disable aptx codec to get longer music playback time on my bluetooth earbuds.

p4trk

Members
May 23, 2019
Running MIUI 12.1 20.6.18 on Mi 9 Lite. Why can't I double click on a text message in Message app to view the message and select text to copy it from that message? Can someone please help. Did I miss something?

Flavio2410

Members
Mar 8, 2020
ola do Brasil!
essa versão ficou muito ruim no Redmi note 7.
celular não carrega direito, e não estava fazendo ligação.
voltei para versão anterior

fatlus

Members
Nov 26, 2019
Since I updated the Adreno GPU driver yesterday, the camera of my Mi9 doesn't work anymore. There is no connection to the camera because of missing drivers. Can someone provide a solution for that?
Clearing App and device cache via twrp doesn't help

Gesendet von meinem MI 9 mit Tapatalk

Last edited:

Poney70

Donator
Oct 3, 2019
Note 8(ginkgo)
Your phone will certainly not boot to System (only to Recovery) if you dirty flash from latest Stable ROM. ;)
But I can give you a patch to install in TWRP if you want to avoid "Format Data" (do a clean flash), but don't forget to install it after each weekly ROM update. :)

EDIT: Can you confirm that you have "V11.0.7.0.PCOCNXM" (released yesterday) on your phone?

Since I updated the Adreno GPU driver yesterday, the camera of my Mi9 doesn't work anymore. There is no connection to the camera because of missing drivers. Can someone provide a solution for that?

Reinstall the ROM then... Don't know why it doesn't work for you, no issue on my Mi 9T. :(

Last edited:
Reactions: REDMI_GT

fatlus

Members
Nov 26, 2019
Well, removing the andreno driver in magisk solved the Problem. Many thanks anyway!

ikador

Members
Dec 17, 2013
Clearing App and device cache via twrp doesn't help

Dear friends, why don't you read the tips inside the site, then start flashing the update
Inside the site clearly explained about the problems and the solution to solve it
For example, you, dear friend, need to install the light version

Sent from my Mi 9T Pro using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.