MIUI 12.1 20.6.18

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
How do I move the clock from the left side to the right side of the status bar? I couldn't find the option to do so!

I don´t think, that theres an option for moving the clock without root. With root you can install tweak apps to change this. Please add a signature with your device - it´s better for individual help.

I don´t think, that theres an option for moving the clock without root. With root you can install tweak apps to change this. Please add a signature with your device - it´s better for individual help.
I updated my sig with my phone. What tweak apps are you talking about? CustoMIUIzer doesn't seem to support MIUI 12 and the Hidden Settings for MIUI doesn't have this option.

Weekly 20.6.18

Wifi with static ip not connect ... work only with dhcp.
Anyone have same problem ?

Problem also with hidden SSID, often not recognize wifi.
In fact, there is no Hidden SSID option on Miui12 wifi configuration.

(Device: Mi9T Pro)

On stable 12.0.2.0 work well.

Last edited:
When receiving Whatsapp notification there is sound but no vibration,
vibration is enabled from the app and notification and sound
Mi 9T Pro
latest weekly update
@@@@@@@@@@@@ UPDATE @@@@@@@@@@@@
Fixed by enabling notification vibration in Additional Settings -> Accessibility -> Interaction controls -> Vibration & haptic strength

Last edited:
I flashed this rom yesterday (miui 11 before), but I noticed that I cant set a static ip.
The wifi settings configured correctly but the phone still using dynamic ip.
Restarted already.
Does anyone have a solution for this?

Reactions: Janmiui
I can't change the GB of my mobile plan.
Don't show the option.
2e25efdba64df4d7b50d268a36c2aafa.jpg
738c884ebb3512deee7a0b9b509935f8.jpg
c23179bdebfe3f8b1743b5365e3fc18f.jpg

Enviado desde mi Mi 9T Pro mediante Tapatalk
You have to click on the control center, in mobile data.
By the way, when you swipe down, control center will be shown.

Sent from my MI 9 using Tapatalk

Now that Xiaomi released a new beta based on Android 11, I'm full of hope, that the EU-team is cooking it nice & spicy ;)
Thank you for your service! I appreciate it.

Reactions: REDMI_GT
I flashed this rom yesterday (miui 11 before), but I noticed that I cant set a static ip.
The wifi settings configured correctly but the phone still using dynamic ip.
Restarted already.
Does anyone have a solution for this?

I had same problem, i installed stable 12.0.2.0 and static ip work well.

Hey there everyone...just wanna ask if anybody have the modem zip flashable file for Nitrogen devices? coz mine feel like some hiccup problem with my data network..

Just updated TWRP to 3.4 for my Mix 2s and i am not able to enter recovery
It always start in fastboot. I tray do it manually and trough rom updater app and i always end in fastboot.

I use as always TWRP update method
"Download the latest TWRP image file (.img) from the download link and boot TWRP. Go to install and find and select the Images... button. Browse to the image that you downloaded and select it. Choose recovery and swipe to flash. "

Room is working ok so i can use phone but I will be unable to update room in next week

Need help how enter TWRP now

Last edited:
Just updated TWRP to 3.4 for my Mix 2s and i am not able to enter recovery
It always start in fastboot. I tray do it manually and trough rom updater app and i always end in fastboot.

I use as always TWRP update method
"Download the latest TWRP image file (.img) from the download link and boot TWRP. Go to install and find and select the Images... button. Browse to the image that you downloaded and select it. Choose recovery and swipe to flash. "

Room is working ok so i can use phone but I will be unable to update room in next week

Need help how enter TWRP now
Is it this one you installed?
If you loose twrp after installing it via twrp, as I understand? you must reinstall it via fastboot instruction and reboot with power/vol+ combo..
try first to boot it directly: fastboot boot "twrpname".img

I had same problem, i installed stable 12.0.2.0 and static ip work well.
Ok, I reported this bug with the feedback system feature, but dont know if this was the right way or this bug doesnt exists in the official beta versions.

@LOLO9393

I update from 3.3.1-1 to 3.4.0.0
To download it i use Official TWRP App on my phone

And YES, I loose twrp after updating it via twrp
I will try to reinstall/boot it via command line from PC. I will need first to read how to do it becouse last time i was doing it from PC level was 2 years ago when i was unlocking my phone and istaling EU first time

This update works perfectly fine on my Lavender. However, I find it takes too long for my phone to fully charge this time. And sometimes, downloading from playstore doesnt start unless I force close playstore and try to redownload the app.

Reactions: manickam
Status
Not open for further replies.