MIUI 12.1 20.6.18

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,

I also gave a try to the lite version but opengl did not updated.
TWRP said updating was succesful but if I run opengl app, I see the drivers kept the same.
I chosed to mount system and vendor before flashing, cleared cache and dalvik.
Maybe I should give a try for clean flashing.

Mi9 here as well.

(I also read the 36 pages of xda forum about this topic.)

I have the same problem with Note 8.
But on the Poco F1 works.

Hi,

I also gave a try to the lite version but opengl did not updated.
TWRP said updating was succesful but if I run opengl app, I see the drivers kept the same.
I chosed to mount system and vendor before flashing, cleared cache and dalvik.
Maybe I should give a try for clean flashing.

Mi9 here as well.

(I also read the 36 pages of xda forum about this topic.)
Just dirty flash the current Rom u have , and all should be restored to its original .

Hope that helps you.

Sent from my Mi9 Pro 5G using Tapatalk

Running MIUI 12.1 20.6.18 on Mi 9 Lite. Why can't I double click on a text message in Message app to view the message and select text to copy it from that message? Can someone please help. Did I miss something?
Anyone?

For those who updated their OpenGL and Vulkan Drivers but still the old version is Showing when checking it... before flashing the treble version using twrp, mount System and Vendor first....

After flashed ROM to xiaomi.eu_multi_HMK305G_V12.0.2.0.QGICNXM_v12-10.zip (modified date on 2020-06-25) from previous version V11.0.9.0.QGICNXM, my Redmi K30 5G phone keep on prompt a warning message which i never seen it before! Not sure what is this for ? /priv-app/CarrierConfig/CarrierConfig.apk

Attachments

• 2020-06-26_Warning.JPG
    2020-06-26_Warning.JPG
    51.3 KB · Views: 335
Hi, what about miui 11 last beta to miui 12 stable? Can I dirty flash? I'm using redmi note 5 (pro). Thank you.

Hello, I no longer have the option to change the Region of the smartphone to take advantage of the themes... what can I do?

Does anyone gets that webview was not close properly message when opening default browser. I've gotten a couple of FCs while browsing Twitter and I was wondering if it's related to that message.
Slds,

Reactions: eric.dervel
Any way to move alarm icon and do not disturb icon from the left to the right side of the status bar?

Anyone experiencing cannot click while on floating windows?

Like for example im playing games then i open fb messenger in floating window, if someone send a picture, i cant click the "use data" in order for me to view that image...

I can't change the GB of my mobile plan.
Don't show the option.
2e25efdba64df4d7b50d268a36c2aafa.jpg
738c884ebb3512deee7a0b9b509935f8.jpg
c23179bdebfe3f8b1743b5365e3fc18f.jpg

Enviado desde mi Mi 9T Pro mediante Tapatalk

Sadly the Mi8 will not get more things, even as one of the most downloaded devices.

Thanks for the work over years, i bought it the first week after launch und had .eu rom always.
Like for my Mi5s before.

Reactions: Diegocif
On Mi 8, comparing to MIUI 11 and 10, I have only 3gb free ram. All the same apps. On other versions (miui 10 and 11) my freeram was at about 3.8gb and battery life was also much better. Anyone expierences that problem too? Any fix or ideas for this?

Status
Not open for further replies.