MIUI 12.1 20.6.18

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The problem is that going from the weekly to the stable need data wipe..and the cloud backup of Google it's still lacking.

I know and it's no problem...I will be migrating all apps and data to new HMNote9PRO soon and after I can do whatever I want with old HMNote5PRO.
Wipe is OK...and that's why I probably try LineageOS 17.1...it's based on AOSP v10 and looks like it will be supported by the community for some time.

Reactions: pilleelvis
thanks Xiaomi Eu team ,, fix the download speed, it is ugly to wait 3 / 4 hours when I have high speed internet fiber ......

Thanks to devs, loving the new MIUI!!! Much better battery life so far it seems for me on Mi 9T Pro

thanks Xiaomi Eu team ,, fix the download speed, it is ugly to wait 3 / 4 hours when I have high speed internet fiber ......
Funny, I just composed this one:

Thx for the rom, no issues with Explorer found, and finally some decent download speed, took me less then a minute.

76c0c16fa85b679718ea5dba3275ebcc.jpg

Happy weekend everyone!

Sent from my MI 8 Explorer Edition using Tapatalk

Reactions: Kyllo1983
My first time using xiaomi.eu, it was at the end of miui 11 and at the beginning of miui 12, man, this rom has an optimized experience, and this group is concerned with helping users' problems
i feel i don't need to go back to the official global miui, because this rom is so much better !! love this group and their work

First of all big thanks to everyone involved in this project! It's really nice to have the best of both worlds with the goodies of China ROM and the sometimes hated Google services but so necessary sometimes.
I'm using a mi 8 Dipper and I'm a bit rusty on the flashing procedures, I was running last week weekly version and today I wasn't sure if just regular dirty flash was enough, I went ahead without any wipes and everything is working great, had trouble loading themes and YouTube vanced videos but after a quick reboot all started working normal. I found this notification that was present on previous version but so far so good.View attachment Screenshot_2020-06-19-12-03-37-392_com.miui.home.jpg
So my questions would be, how's everyone regularly dirty flashing, just straight up with no clears? What recovery is the best way to go now?
Slds,

Funny, I just composed this one:

Thx for the rom, no issues with Explorer found, and finally some decent download speed, took me less then a minute.

76c0c16fa85b679718ea5dba3275ebcc.jpg

Happy weekend everyone!

Sent from my MI 8 Explorer Edition using Tapatalk
is that I do it with the PC using Google Chrome, and it goes slow

It's a shame that the new charging animations can only be seen when charging on the cable. When charging wirelessly, only original charging animations can be seen.

Gesendet von meinem MI 9 mit Tapatalk

Where do you select the animation setting? I didn't find it anywhere.

Edit: found it

Redmi Note 8 user here
Some bug that I found in this weekly version:
- When screen shot, the white color appear more grey
- the compass/accelerator is not working, can not calibrate (gyroscope is working btw)

and,
No super wallpaper yet?

I've waited so long to receive miui12 in my Mi CC 9e but it was constantly being dropped out. So, I have sold it to my friend and got a Redmi K20 Pro two days ago. And now miui12 is out for cc 9e...

hi have switch today from miui11 to 12 my android security patch is from september 2019 is that normal?

https://www.bilder-upload.eu/bild-825801-1592601073.jpg.html

twrp recovery time is not correct we have 13 twrp say 17:25 can not change time and two other little bugs my english is very bad look at screenshot please

https://www.bilder-upload.eu/bild-00b6ef-1592601087.jpg.html

https://www.bilder-upload.eu/bild-3dc93c-1592601081.jpg.html

have a Mi6
Why did you ask here when you didn't even install xiaomi.eu ROM...

I've waited so long to receive miui12 in my Mi CC 9e but it was constantly being dropped out. So, I have sold it to my friend and got a Redmi K20 Pro two days ago. And now miui12 is out for cc 9e...
And?

Lähetetty minun MI 9 laitteesta Tapatalkilla

Reactions: LOLO9393
Status
Not open for further replies.