thx for the work until now.

very appreciate. I'm very satisfied.

chinese in time screen

Attachments

• Screenshot_2020-06-20-10-47-49-469_com.miui.home.jpg
    359.9 KB · Views: 220
  • Screenshot_2020-06-20-10-49-07-832_com.xiaomi.misettings.jpg
    226.1 KB · Views: 204
hi, i need help, when i try to install the rom for my redmi note 8 i have a problem, the system say something about the system can´t decryp and cay that i have to erase all the data, what i can do to fix it?

hi, i need help, when i try to install the rom for my redmi note 8 i have a problem, the system say something about the system can´t decryp and cay that i have to erase all the data, what i can do to fix it?
read and follow instruction given in OP post n 1

Hello, I have the stable version of miui 11 EU, to move to this latest beta version of miui 12 that is for the redmi note 5 pro, do I have to erase all the data or just flash the ROM with twrp?

Enviado desde mi Redmi Note 5 mediante Tapatalk

Hello, I have the stable version of miui 11 EU, to move to this latest beta version of miui 12 that is for the redmi note 5 pro, do I have to erase all the data or just flash the ROM with twrp?

Hello, it's recommended to do a clean install when changing branch ("Stable" <-> "Weekly"). ;)

But you can try to dirty flash.

If your phone directly boot to TWRP after installation, I may be able to give you a workaround to avoid to "Format Data" (or you can also reinstall your previous Stable version without issue in this case). :)

thanks for the update

I found an error, when watching a video or listening to music and launching google voice, the video or music does not pause, so google voice cannot understand what is being asked from k20 pro xiaomi eu 20.6.18 in Spanish

I want full screen gestures, but not this white line. Can i remove it? Sorry, when my english bad is. I have a ginkgo.
f46e807264d6391d85eacac24020c01e.jpg

Gesendet von meinem Redmi Note 8 mit Tapatalk

Hello, it's recommended to do a clean install when changing branch ("Stable" "Weekly"). ;)

But you can try to dirty flash.

If your phone directly boot to TWRP after installation, I may be able to give you a workaround to avoid to "Format Data" (or you can also reinstall your previous Stable version without issue in this case). :)
would be helpful thanks, woko do i have to go into the recovery and flash the rom? nothing else?

I don't think that what I see in the picture is the real storage usage (others), but with every update it's climbing up. When I flashed miui12 , I made a clean flash and there where no files in 'others' under storage, but with every update it gets more.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2020-06-20-09-13-04-043_com.miui.securitycenter.jpg
    317.9 KB · Views: 235
@ingbrzy Hello boss. Could you please fix the screen flickering while unlocking with pin on mi 8se. It is flickering for the last three updates

MI 8 SE cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gönderildi

I don't think that what I see in the picture is the real storage usage (others), but with every update it's climbing up. When I flashed miui12 , I made a clean flash and there where no files in 'others' under storage, but with every update it gets more.
I found two programs which produce big storage under 'other' files:

Miui folder/ cloud and there those hidden cached files

And second, I use orange fox recovery and here, while flashing ROM, OrangeFoxRec makes an OTA folder wherein it has a backup of system and vendor files.

I deleted those files and now my storage of others went down significant!
Btw, do I need those OTA files from orange fox for xiaomi.eu updates?

Thank you devs for your persistent work. I updated (dirty flash) my MI 9SE yesterday and it is working smoothly without any problem since. Based on my experience the battery life towers above the last week one.
As I mentioned before, Hungarian language has many untranslateables. I am aware that it is based on global, however there were Hungarian translators before, who could check and correct those in case they are still working with EU team. As I know they have finished developing Hungarian ROMs and they may have finished cooperation with you.

Last edited:
I try to install for the first time rom at my mi 10 and I get "TWRP updater process ended with error 7". I have formated data, wiped cache. Anyone else facing such issue?

Because Xiaomi is updating Qualcomm baseline for this device. ;)

That's new "Background Service" feature from Updater app. You can disable this notification if you tap & hold it then tap on "More settings", then search and tap on "Background Service" at the bottom > Disable notifications. ;)
When will Eu weekly updates for the redmi k30 pro resume?

Inviato dal mio MI 8 utilizzando Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.