MIUI 12.1 20.6.18

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Today i make a clean new Install of 20.06.18 Rom on my 6x and the Mi Cleaner App dont works and have no Icon and the Play Store dont work,please see Screenshot and please fix it in the next Update,Thanks for your hard work every week.
There will be no more weekly ROM for 6x.

Redmi Note7 Here Finaly Some Beautyful Rom. Thanks Devs

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Gingko. See screenshot. In Developer options theming does not work. Icon shape or accent color does not change when selected. Is that a bug?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2020-06-20-12-37-26-918_com.android.settings.jpg
    160.3 KB · Views: 213
Hello! Installed on Mi 9T Pro. Works well for the most part. One thing I noticed, permission notifications (the colorful icons that were introduced in MIUI 12) don't seem to work. I have tried turning it on and off and also restart but still they won't show up. Is this a bug?

Edit - Also sometimes when I swipe up to go home, there is small delay/lag. Is this also a bug?

I don't think that what I see in the picture is the real storage usage (others), but with every update it's climbing up. When I flashed miui12 , I made a clean flash and there where no files in 'others' under storage, but with every update it gets more.
what font that you use?

Sent from my MI 8 using Tapatalk

Hi,
I had 11 Stable and decided to move 12. Now when i boot into twrp mu data part iş encrypted and it is asking for password. How can i decrypt it? What did i do wrong? I have wiped everything before install new rom.

Hi,
I had 11 Stable and decided to move 12. Now when i boot into twrp mu data part iş encrypted and it is asking for password. How can i decrypt it? What did i do wrong? I have wiped everything before install new rom.
You need to "Format Data" and not "Wipe" -> "/data" in TWRP. ;)

Can I do that now without reinstalling the firmware?
I always do "Format Data" > Reboot to TWRP > put the ROM in phone's storage then install it. I think you need to reinstall ROM after "Format Data". ;)

Last edited:
Hello,
In the last beta of MIUI 11 i had the possibility to choose under network settings the following:
- only 4g
- only 4g/3g
- only 3g
- only 3g/2g and so on. A lot of options to choose. On miui 12 last beta version i only have:
- prefer 4g
- prefer 3g
- only 2g

It is possiblle to have that also in miui 12?
Thank you.

I always do "Format Data" > Reboot to TWRP > put the ROM in phone's storage then install it. You need to reinstall ROM after "Format Data" to fix encryption. ;)
Hello, a bit off topic but you seem to know a lot about MIUI, i was wondering if you could tell me how possible would it be to create a mod that brings the new floating notification style to unsupported models.

First I dirty flashed from MIUI 11 to MIUI 12. Problem: sudden random reboots all the time or total shutdowns. Downgraded back to MIUI 11 or clean wipe and flash won't work. Update to the latest MIUI version won't help. Can someone help? Device Mi Mix 2. Thanks!

Hello, a bit off topic but you seem to know a lot about MIUI, i was wondering if you could tell me how possible would it be to create a mod that brings the new floating notification style to unsupported models.
Hello, I don't know about modding system apps. Sorry. ;)

First I dirty flashed from MIUI 11 to MIUI 12. Problem: sudden random reboots all the time or total shutdowns. Downgraded back to MIUI 11 or clean wipe and flash won't work. Update to the latest MIUI version won't help. Can someone help? Device Mi Mix 2. Thanks!
"Format Data" and not "Wipe" -> "/data" to clean flash ROM. ;)

I installed the latest weekly on my Mi 10 Pro and I'm quite happy with it.
The "Recent apps" style looks nice ;)
Do they speed up the animations a bit? It seems so.
Everything runs smooth.
Now Xiaomi should focus on battery optimization...

Status
Not open for further replies.