MIUI 12.0 20.6.4

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I encountered a major issue on my Mi 9 Lite (CC9). Every now and again, while on standby, the phone goes into weird hibernation-like state. During that state, I can't unlock it, even though the fingerprint sensor lights up, but very dimly. The screen is overall dimmer as well. Only a reboot helps with that issue. The problem itself is pretty random.
Anyone else encountered this problem? I wonder if it could be because of an app or something.
I have also mi9lite but never encountered that kind of problems. Perhaps you should control the settings? I don't use all the possibilities of the device but for my daily use this rom is perfect.

Yes, upgrading is fine but it's a kind of one way road then, I don't know about your device in particular but from what I see here:

df7eaec36906d17c9474ecfdfae6da9f.jpg

It should not be a problem since stable is based on 10 too.

Regards.

Sent from my MI 8 Explorer Edition using Tapatalk

And as far as wipes(twrp) are concerned, I read somewhere that I don't have to do wipe systems??

salut tout le monde, sur mon rn7 avec miui 12 eu l'appareil photo ne marche pas.Quelqu'un a unr reponse
Hello, write in english here please. ;)

How did you installed this ROM (clean flash, dirty flash from previous weekly ROM, etc.) and what was your previous ROM version?

You can try to clear "All app data" of the "Camera" (Appareil photo) app in your phone settings.

:)

MIUI 13 beta? For Mi 6? Not going to happen...
You sure? Then no official android 10 for Mi 6? It's waaaaaayyyy to much hasle to change rom. I have at least 10 email in my mi 6. And tons of 2FA on this. To relogin and reset everything is a sh*t ton of work.

Sent from my MI 6 using Tapatalk

You sure? Then no official android 10 for Mi 6? It's waaaaaayyyy to much hasle to change rom. I have at least 10 email in my mi 6. And tons of 2FA on this. To relogin and reset everything is a sh*t ton of work.

LOL you're waiting for Android 10 for Mi 6? You can stop, Mi 6 almost reached EOL.

LOL you're waiting for Android 10 for Mi 6? You can stop, Mi 6 almost reached EOL.
Damn lol. Custom ROM sucks too. They push out 2-3 updates and then when silent. My mi 6 still going strong. I find no need to change phone.

Absolutely agree with you, I think this mi 6 is strong enough even for Android 11 :). The same SoC got Android 10 in Oneplus.

Is there any way to exclude the Google app (Discover, Weather etc) from dark mode application? It does not appear in the corresponding app list...

Is it possible to jump a MIUI version from MIUI 10 (Global) to this MIUI 12 version. I had a bootloop and flashing the ROM disables updates via updater.

Sent from my Redmi S2 using Tapatalk

You can change the settings in the Google app itself
Does not work. The MIUI12 dark mode overrides any white space in any app, regardless if the app uses its own dark mode or none (I have already disabled the "Xiaomi treatment" for the majority of my apps). If I set the Google app to dark mode, Discover looks fine, but the weather section has some ugly blackening in it. If I set it to Standard (bright), dark mode blackens all the white spaces and it looks terrible.

Reactions: Silvio1953
I have a question on my mi10pro and mi8 is when I call someone the call is automatically ended. Without something being pressed the same is the same even when I make a call with the loudspeaker that has anyone else or a solution.

Gesendet von meinem Mi 10 Pro mit Tapatalk

Damn lol. Custom ROM sucks too. They push out 2-3 updates and then when silent. My mi 6 still going strong. I find no need to change phone.

Updating coming for your phone today or tomorrow china posted it already so i believe eu is working on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.