MIUI 12.0 20.6.4

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am still on the latest Beta from Mi11 beta from March 26. Can I upgrade to this beta from that without doing a full wipe?

Mi 6 user here. Been using eu rom long time. Dirty flashed MIUI 11 weekly to MIUI 12 weekly. Sad to see beta for Mi 6 will end. If it needs clean flash to migrate to stable, then I'll just stay on beta and wait for MIUI 13 beta.
MIUI 13 beta? For Mi 6? Not going to happen...

Hey guys!
Is OTA not working for anyone else? I hasn't worked for a while for me.
It finds the update, but when I press the download button, the updater freezes and then gives me an "All mirrors are offline" error.

I have your same problem Mi 9 lite

Does anyone know if there's currently a project to port these MIUI 12 ROMS to Redmi Note 6 Pro (tulip)? The port section looks dead

I ask because I did download a ported miui 12 EU rom recently from miui.net.in

Sent from my Redmi Note 6 Pro using Tapatalk

Anyone here facing a problem when the "Selfie" quick settings button is activated? It kept saying no permission although the main camera app is working fine.

Does anyone know if there's currently a project to port these MIUI 12 ROMS to Redmi Note 6 Pro (tulip)? The port section looks dead

I ask because I did download a ported miui 12 EU rom recently from miui.net.in

Sent from my Redmi Note 6 Pro using Tapatalk
There is no official ports by xiaomi.eu team, beware of scams or backdoored ROMs. ;)

EDIT: Good luck anyway. ^^

Still massive battery drain on cepheus, still reporting it, still nobody ever got an answer. Clean install or dirty Flash doesnt make a difference, its still the System and Kernel causing this drain (20-30% over night).

History: battery drain started with 20.5.7 dozends of users reported the battery drain, nobody ever got an answer.
With every following weekly less and less cepheus owners reported the drain because no reaction came. Now a lot of users already left the Party, you can already See it at the downloads for cepheus, ging down over 10% since this started.

If you need logs or something, have a look into the threads of the last weeklys... A lot of users shared their Screenshots and logs.

Sad to See that some people here Post s**t every Day and often get answers from the xiaomi.eu Team but if dozends of users have the same Problem and reporting it in a friendly way they dont get an answer at all.

And please dont complain about my Post with Things like "its for free" or similar, i dont want to force someone to do something, but would be a normal answer like "atm we dont know whats causing the drain but we are looking into it" so hard or Bad work? Or maybe mark it as a known Bug for cepheus?

Still massive battery drain on cepheus, still reporting it, still nobody ever got an answer. Clean install or dirty Flash doesnt make a difference, its still the System and Kernel causing this drain (20-30% over night).

History: battery drain started with 20.5.7 dozends of users reported the battery drain, nobody ever got an answer.
With every following weekly less and less cepheus owners reported the drain because no reaction came. Now a lot of users already left the Party, you can already See it at the downloads for cepheus, ging down over 10% since this started.

If you need logs or something, have a look into the threads of the last weeklys... A lot of users shared their Screenshots and logs.

Sad to See that some people here Post s**t every Day and often get answers from the xiaomi.eu Team but if dozends of users have the same Problem and reporting it in a friendly way they dont get an answer at all.

And please dont complain about my Post with Things like "its for free" or similar, i dont want to force someone to do something, but would be a normal answer like "atm we dont know whats causing the drain but we are looking into it" so hard or Bad work? Or maybe mark it as a known Bug for cepheus?
Sad to See that some people here Post s**t every Day...
unquote
Do you have a listing with names available and would you mind to share it?

Try this kernel ,use 4.9.225 release,4.9226 will cause boot loop. Only 4.9225 will work

IMPORTANT. use the FIRST release, NOT the newer release, it will not boot. And IF you have aod on all night and wifi,etc your going to have higher drain, i also use wakeblock app it helps

Sent from my MI CC 9 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Hello! I have set a mp3 ringtone. When I use Bluetooth device (headset or car audio system) the ringtone play is laggy. TitaniumBackup is working if the app not writes to encrypted partition. Almost all background app are stopped by system after a while - this is BS I think. Almost all lock screen setting are useless.

Mi Note Pro, TWRP 3.3.1, latest Magisk, clean installed 20.6.4.

G.

Hello! I have set a mp3 ringtone. When I use Bluetooth device (headset or car audio system) the ringtone play is laggy. TitaniumBackup is working if the app not writes to encrypted partition. Almost all background app are stopped by system after a while - this is BS I think. Almost all lock screen setting are useless.

Mi Note Pro, TWRP 3.3.1, latest Magisk, clean installed 20.6.4.

G.
Set no restrictions on the apps you want to keep running

hello ... i still have the 11 android 9 .. then i shouldn't have problems switching android 10 ???
what if i want to install the latest stable xiaomi.eu ??
Yes, upgrading is fine but it's a kind of one way road then, I don't know about your device in particular but from what I see here:

df7eaec36906d17c9474ecfdfae6da9f.jpg

It should not be a problem since stable is based on 10 too.

Regards.

Sent from my MI 8 Explorer Edition using Tapatalk

Set no restrictions on the apps you want to keep running

All restrictions are off, same situation. No accu optimization, all permissions given, no results. But if I wanna run those apps in background or use it on lock screen why the system don't allow me. I clearly want those setting and those apps but you should became a magician to reach something simple thing. This is BS...

G.

All restrictions are off, same situation. No accu optimization, all permissions given, no results. But if I wanna run those apps in background or use it on lock screen why the system don't allow me. I clearly want those setting and those apps but you should became a magician to reach something simple thing. This is BS...

G.
Yes, maybe try a different rom then, there are a few miui's

Guys i am on this latest miui 12 release, i want to go back to miui 11 stable... just format , yes, in twrp right?

Or is the miui 12 stable on its way?

Disable slider sound does not work on mi Mix 3. Disabling the sound and going back will just enable it again

Status
Not open for further replies.