MIUI 12.1 20.7.16

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Try prevent Play Store from auto updating and kill Play Store after you run it, and maybe check Auto Start list.

I had idle battery drain on Android 10 version of MIUI 11 Stable, disabling auto update and killing Play Store helped.
I never had deep sleep issues on my Mi 9T Pro until 20.7.9 and i have this phone for 8 months. Couple of days ago I even formated data and clean flashed new beta but it didn't helped.
I'm trying much stuff to stop it and read this forum every 10 minutes hoping that someone will come with some solution because I really like xiaomi.eu betas and don't want to flash other ROM but I will have to if I don't find solution for deep sleep issue.
Currently I'm downloading Grennify and I will hibernate everything I can and test deep sleep. If that doesn't work I will try your suggestion too. Thanks.

Just to report that I tested with static wallpaper too but still not have deep sleep.
View attachment 30951
I will test couple of more things and if I don't fix this deep sleep issue it will be time to say goodbye to xiaomi.eu betas and flash another ROM.
its looks like kernel problem...
i tryed hellas xtrv and have same issue...probably same base

Reactions: My Public
I never had deep sleep issues on my Mi 9T Pro until 20.7.9 and i have this phone for 8 months. Couple of days ago I even formated data and clean flashed new beta but it didn't helped.
I'm trying much stuff to stop it and read this forum every 10 minutes hoping that someone will come with some solution because I really like xiaomi.eu betas and don't want to flash other ROM but I will have to if I don't find solution for deep sleep issue.
Currently I'm downloading Grennify and I will hibernate everything I can and test deep sleep. If that doesn't work I will try your suggestion too. Thanks.
I cross my fingers but Deep sleep seems to work on my MI9

Attachments

• IMG_20200717_165516.jpg
    IMG_20200717_165516.jpg
    60.3 KB · Views: 265
Reactions: rjreis
Does anyone in here know the reason behind, why the code *#*#717717#*#* doesn't do anything when typing it into the phone dial? Neither does 13491..
Once I type it in, nothing happens.

Using Mi 9t global with 20.7.9
Unlocked and rooted.

Great Job. It would be great that just like the super wall papers enabled, they will enable Always On Display (AOD) for everyone and that each one decides whether to use it or not. I have tried many roms that have it enabled and the battery wear is practically the same.

nice...mi9t seems to continue awake since 20.7.9 and this one too

Try the procedure suggested by @ridzalm :
1. Reset network settings (setting - connection & sharing - reset Wlan, mobile ... - reset settings);
2.cleaner google play services - uninstall updates & clear data;
3.reboot.
for a while he went into deep sleep, and then woke up again. Attempting does no harm.

Installed the Francisco Franko app I forgot I had and phone is showing that it goes to sleep, so I guess I'm fine with that? Can someone tell me if I'm interpreting this reading correctly. Slds,

Reactions: leobahlis
I did a quick test with Gsam.
I'm using last Miui EU 20.7.16 on my Mi9tPro
Stock Kernel
Without root
Without magisk.
I'm using the more "stockable" version of Miui EU.
Without superwallpapers, I'm having normal deep sleep
Screenshot_2020-07-17-12-39-09-322_com.gsamlabs.bbm.jpg

Reactions: Goyesays
Try the procedure suggested by @ridzalm :
1. Reset network settings (setting - connection & sharing - reset Wlan, mobile ... - reset settings);
2.cleaner google play services - uninstall updates & clear data;
3.reboot.
for a while he went into deep sleep, and then woke up again. Attempting does no harm.
disabled the auto update of playstore and looks like that helped...

I did a quick test with Gsam.
I'm using last Miui EU 20.7.16 on my Mi9tPro
Stock Kernel
Without root
Without magisk.
I'm using the more "stockable" version of Miui EU.
Without superwallpapers, I'm having normal deep sleep
View attachment 30960
I'm rooted with Magisk, maybe that's the issue.
Anyway, I managed to get some deep sleep after hibernating with Greenify almost all apps I could(beside some apps I use for communication) and turning on aggressive doze. I hope it'll stay like that.

Reactions: danilomazzaro
Same issue with Bluetooth in Redmi Note 7 Pro.

Edit: Same bugs found in Bluetooth with this biuld, now flashing Corvus ROM removed the bugs. Thanks EU Community. Iam sticking now to AOSP custom ROM.

Last edited:
Reactions: markusss77
looks like light sleep and not deep sleep
I did this to see if I will have any deep sleep. I did not put my device on desk in stand by and wait to see how and many this device stay in deep sleep. I did a little use to see it.
I partially agree with you, I have a more light sleep than deep sleep (and I have it), but the propose it's only see if I have some deep sleep. Currently in 1h of normal use (a little of stand by and a lot of WhatsApp) I have 22 minutes in deep sleep and 36 minutes of Screen on.
To properly see how much deep sleep my device will have, I need to do one big battery charge and put my device in stand by for 1h+ to see how much deep sleep I will have.
I will do it tonight to get more information.

Reactions: leobahlis
I did this to see if I will have any deep sleep. I did not put my device on desk in stand by and wait to see how and many this device stay in deep sleep. I did a little use to see it.
I partially agree with you, I have a more light sleep than deep sleep (and I have it), but the propose it's only see if I have some deep sleep. Currently in 1h of normal use (a little of stand by and a lot of WhatsApp) I have 22 minutes in deep sleep and 36 minutes of Screen on.
To properly see how much deep sleep my device will have, I need to do one big battery charge and put my device in stand by for 1h+ to see how much deep sleep I will have.
I will do it tonight to get more information.
sure...deep sleep dont active instantly ...have to be more time stoped....just kicks instantly if use some app like naptime with agressive doze....
but it seems that in this att we have deep sleep that previous didnt

Reactions: REDMI_GT
Status
Not open for further replies.