MIUI 12.1 20.7.16

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
One quick question, do you guys do any wipes at all while dirty flashing weeklys? or is that an useless old habit I still have... Slds,

Reactions: TimurIdrisov
Hello there!
After this update, the settings app crashes when I put "accessibility" into its search field, and click on the accessibility menu.
Additionally, OTA updates still don't work for me.

As Mi Max 3 is not one of the devices with Super wallpapers support officially, we're testing compatibility on all devices, so I'll take any feedback regarding that matter. If certain devices can't show those wallpapers, we want to know so that we could disable them for those devices in the next release. Since these wallpapers need a compatible GPU, not all devices will be able to run them.
I do not think that the Mi Max 3 is compatible with super wallpapers, it is not that this function is very necessary, it would be better if you did not incorporate it in this mobile, it would be better to have more stability and fluency

Reactions: nik.shersh
Confirmed, seems like an official China Beta issue. Access it manually in "Additional settings" for now.
yiaiks! that´s a bit ironic, accessibility options crashing while trying to access them. I got a weird thing after update. I noticed one icon missing and had to look at some screenshots to see what app was missing and it turned out to be the google assistant shortcut. I have reinstalled the app but is nowhere to be found on app drawer so it seems more like a google thing, just reporting in case someone has that also. Slds,

Edit: After reinstalling the app is showing normally, it just got deleted when I updated to 20.7.16.

Last edited:
yiaiks! that´s a bit ironic, accessibility options crashing while trying to access them. I got a weird thing after update. I noticed one icon missing and had to look at some screenshots to see what app was missing and it turned out to be the google assistant shortcut. I have reinstalled the app but is nowhere to be found on app drawer so it seems more like a google thing, just reporting in case someone has that also. Slds,
View attachment 30936 View attachment 30937
I have this issue as well, on Mi 9 Lite.

Reactions: REDMI_GT
After taking a screen recorder video and seeing the video just taken, mi video app send me a non dismissible notification and ask me to grant permissions to the app. Had to force stop de the app to get rid of the notification and after a reboot and repeating the process, just watching the video taken I get the notification right away. I´m disabling the notifications for now. Slds,

Reactions: xeGox
I have one Mi 9T PRO.
Before some updates I was having some problems with Netflix HD. On these lasts updates My Netflix HD was be fixed, but my Amazon Prime doesn't play HD content. In download/streaming quality I have only 0,46GB/h max. option. I'm not 100% sure, but I think this issues was started after my device is "renamed' from K20PRO to MI9TPRO. On every update I do the factory reset to realy feel the MIUI EU full potential. Currently I'm on this last version and I have Widevine L1. Someone know anything about or have this same issue?

Still almost no deep sleep on Mi 9T Pro. :(
Are you using super wallpaper? When I use it my battery works very badly. But when I use normal wallpapers and turn off my AOD I have 7h of SOT. I did not know if AOD drain much battery, but when I use superwallpapers, I'm 100% sure of this no deep sleep issue.

When I select all, I Can not Press on the Paste

And When I Receive a phone call, display auto Dark. Very sad :((

Please fix it :((

Last edited:
Hi guys! This is my review on today build :D

WHAT'S NEW
1. Redesigned accessibility settings.
2. Improved Always on Display (AOD) settings UI.
3. Added option to change atmospheric pressure unit on Weather.

NEW BUGS
1. Floating notification missing shadow underneath it (Appears on MIUI 12 20.7.9 as well).
2. Settings crashed when searching for Accessibility option in search.

Full review and details here

Tested on Mi 8 (dipper)
SD845 devices beta support: 50 days left

One quick question, do you guys do any wipes at all while dirty flashing weeklys? or is that an useless old habit I still have... Slds,
I do dirty flash with no wipes. No problem so far.

Didnt work either, it just keeps on ringing.. The 1 minute solution is the only one working for me. Thanks anyway, i will share if i find any other way to shut it off.
He meant take a screenshot and upload here so we can better understand what's happening.
Have you disabled notification for Alarm/Clock app? Check permissions and notification settings.

Mi 9T Pro ll Tapatalk

Are you using super wallpaper? When I use it my battery works very badly. But when I use normal wallpapers and turn off my AOD I have 7h of SOT. I did not know if AOD drain much battery, but when I use superwallpapers, I'm 100% sure of this no deep sleep issue.
Yes I'm using super wallpaper. I'm going to change now to static image wallpaper and test deep sleep. I'm not using AOD.

Status
Not open for further replies.