MIUI 12.1 20.7.16

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Any news about new version for MIX 2? Got several problems with the latest one. Screen auto rotation isn't working and some other things.

Thanks for superwallpapers. This ROM rocks! Earth can't be selected, i like mars, but in superwallpapers menu can't select earth, neither on the download icon. In mars option show: "update", but is totally ok. I feel more fluidity, thanks for the amazing job .

Thanks a lot!!
Improved Always on Display (AOD) settings UI: it seems to me that there is nothing new ... where do I activate the display of the steps?
Mi9

Reactions: chudy002
Hi, any of you have the same problem that mine, since 20.07.02 release, MI 9t (K20) doesn't charge?

The only way to starting charging is reboot the phone, after that charging great.

Enviado do meu Mi 9T através do Tapatalk

Facebook app not showing Bold letters for mentioned names from last build. Anyone else facing this problem?
Mi 8.

In Nitrogen (Mi Max 3) the super wallpapers do not work, the screen remains black, the same when the ROM is started for the first time it shows a black wallpaper (I did a clean installation) and in general the animations are a bit laggy. Thank you very much for the great work
I can confirm that. I did a dirty installation.

Hi, any of you have the same problem that mine, since 20.07.02 release, MI 9t (K20) doesn't charge?

The only way to starting charging is reboot the phone, after that charging great.

Enviado do meu Mi 9T através do Tapatalk
Sometimes i also have this problem on my mi9t but i do not must reboot my phone to solve this

Yes I'm using super wallpaper. I'm going to change now to static image wallpaper and test deep sleep. I'm not using AOD.
Just to report that I tested with static wallpaper too but still not have deep sleep.

I will test couple of more things and if I don't fix this deep sleep issue it will be time to say goodbye to xiaomi.eu betas and flash another ROM.

Reactions: murilo_foletto
Just to report that I tested with static wallpaper too but still not have deep sleep.
View attachment 30951
I will test couple of more things and if I don't fix this deep sleep issue it will be time to say goodbye to xiaomi.eu betas and flash another ROM.
I would like to test. Is there an app to test?

Inviato dal mio Mi 9 Lite utilizzando Tapatalk

I would like to test. Is there an app to test?

Inviato dal mio Mi 9 Lite utilizzando Tapatalk
If you bought Franco kernel manager you can see deep sleep/awake time in status bar. You can also see deep sleep in Accubattery or GSAM apps which are free on Play Store.

View attachment 30951

Try prevent Play Store from auto updating and kill Play Store after you run it, and maybe check Auto Start list.

I had idle battery drain on Android 10 version of MIUI 11 Stable, disabling auto update and killing Play Store helped.

Status
Not open for further replies.