MIUI 12.1 20.7.16

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do any of you play Fortnite? The game has updated and kicks me out of a match everytime. Deleting the TWRP folder doesn't seem to do the trick anymore...

I deleted all the data from the AOD application because I still had wakelocks in the alarm section. Later it also disappeared from this section. I did 4h of SOT with still 16% and in deep sleep for almost 60%. Let's see if it improves further with the deletion of the data.
OK, I keep that in mind to do it later, thanks bro

I deleted all the data from the AOD application because I still had wakelocks in the alarm section. Later it also disappeared from this section. I did 4h of SOT with still 16% and in deep sleep for almost 60%. Let's see if it improves further with the deletion of the data.
How i can deleted data from AOD aplication, where can find it

Reactions: TimurIdrisov
Do any of you play Fortnite? The game has updated and kicks me out of a match everytime. Deleting the TWRP folder doesn't seem to do the trick anymore...
I installed the game for my son and it kept the same behavior you described, I also have a Huawei P30 and he's playing on that one. I never bother to look for a fix. Slds,

hi, i'm using miui 12 theme creator, and every time I create a theme with transparency for the previous version of the status bar or the new control center this apply only when using blank system is there a way to create a theme that is just as transparent, being in light mode or dark mode, somebody help me please !!!

Yes
This isn't work with my phone.
How I can solve this problem?

The accessibility menu is currently not functional on the screen with opening with two fingers. This is a known issue that will be fixed in future updates. As for updates via OTA, I also noticed that I have to install from zip file downloaded from androidfilehost because sourceforge always reports some problems. Probably the relative updates via OTA are based on this site, therefore, by not working, automatic updates via OTA do not work either.

my fingerprint broken. and I cant change security password or add Google account every time i tried to do it its gave error report.. sometimes nothing.. i have k20 pro Chinese version

Really like this version, however one small remark; I seem to be unable to use YouTube in a floating window in this version, which was possible in the versions before, it does not appear in the list of apps which can be added to floating windows.
Dirty flashed on my Mi Mix 3.

Really like this version, however one small remark; I seem to be unable to use YouTube in a floating window in this version, which was possible in the versions before, it does not appear in the list of apps which can be added to floating windows.
Dirty flashed on my Mi Mix 3.
[/QUOTE
Yes
This isn't work with my phone.
How I can solve this problem?View attachment 31021
I performed a factory reset two days ago and now my YouTube don't have floating window anymore.

As nJoy_Android stated, you should be able to fastboot flash the original ROM over any stock/custom ROM.

But, just to be safe, make sure to check "clean all" instead of "clean all and lock". Once you have tested the ROM to be usable, then only lock the bootloader by reflashing the same original ROM but this time, select "clean all and lock".
Yes, for sure. I will lock the bootloader over adb "fastboot oem lock", when i´ve successfully flashed the rom. Thnks for your answer.

I don't know who's jurisdiction it is but auto brightness is turned off by game turbo (i know it's a setting), but it won't turn back on itself.

Sent from my MI 9 using Tapatalk

Mi note 10 lite is on list but there is no ROM in download?
0b0ad4261be61e2be641a32373cb77c7.jpg

Sent from my Mi Note 10 Lite using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.