MIUI 12.1 20.7.2

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
someone use app NuBank? here from lasts updates it dont record the location when use the credit card...
have already removed and added again the permission....

i think its a problem with third party gps...cause when i open it, never shows the gps icon

Last edited:
Anyone have experiencing battery problem? Lavender phone has Just One day or less of battery. Before It was 2 days. I don't know why.

Anyone have experiencing battery problem? Lavender phone has Just One day or less of battery. Before It was 2 days. I don't know why.
Maybe the next update brings a sustainable solution for the battery drain. I posted a solution which worked very well for me yesterday.

Gesendet von meinem MI 8 mit Tapatalk

I thought those ARB are hardware bounded, so "EOL" is resetting the anti-var to something that won't cause a brick!?
Huh? It just says that the device won't get more weekly updates, has nothing to do with ARB, was no other place to write the EOL notice...

Reactions: REDMI_GT
Poco Launcher updated this morning to 2.7.4.6 fixed that issue

the Poco launcher you are talking about, use the same multitasking as my current miui or another way?
can you share your Poco launcher please

Perhaps, I've found a 'workaround' for the problems with Quick Settings\Swipe Down and the conseguent 'Stuck' of System UI...
In Settings =} Additional Settings =} Full Screen View =} turn OFF 'double check for the Gestures'.
Even the Battery will Thanks You.... Perhaps!

I have been in the US beta for a long time but but the problem is that when playing online you need to activate the microphone and preferably there are people who play with headphones, for example, when connecting headphones to a cell phone to play, nobody listens to me the microphone does not activate and this is the case in all games but if I disconnect the headphones I can speak with the microphone of the cell phone and the speaker, the problem is seen when I connect the headphones that does not seem to have any audio input, that is, the microphone of the headphones does not It works but with the voice match and calls everything works now I realize that in WhatsApp audios it also happens when I have headphones and I record an audio the audio comes out in silence.

He estado en la versión beta de EU. Durante mucho tiempo, pero el problema es que cuando juegas en línea necesitas activar el micrófono y, preferiblemente, hay personas que juegan con auriculares, por ejemplo, cuando conectan auriculares a un teléfono celular para jugar, nadie me escucha el micrófono no se activa y este es el caso en todos los juegos, pero si desconecto los auriculares puedo hablar con el micrófono del teléfono celular y el altavoz, el problema se ve cuando conecto los auriculares que no parecen no tiene ninguna entrada de audio, es decir, el micrófono de los auriculares no funciona, pero con la combinación de voz y todo funciona ahora me doy cuenta de que en los audios de WhatsApp también ocurre cuando tengo auriculares y grabo un audio en el que sale el audio silencio

Perhaps, I've found a 'workaround' for the problems with Quick Settings\Swipe Down and the conseguent 'Stuck' of System UI...
In Settings =} Additional Settings =} Full Screen View =} turn OFF 'double check for the Gestures'.
Even the Battery will Thanks You.... Perhaps!
Hmmm... Isn't this a feature to prevent unintentional triggering of the app switcher in full screen apps like games or videos?

Last edited:
Hmmm... Isn't this a feature to prevent unintentional triggering of the app switcher in full screen apps like games or videos?

Ehm, yes... But, I think there isn't the way, after reviewing the situation a bit, and some other tests: I mean, it's better, by the way, I suppose even others stuff.
I am increasingly inclined to think that the solution, now, could be the flash-back to the previously version... by chance, you would tell me if there can be problems of I dirty-flash this way? Thanks.

Last edited:
Is there any way to have hints in portrait mode (eg. too close, too far, Depth Effect...) like on MIUI 11? Without those hints shooting in portrait mode is like a shot in the dark and my portrait photos often come out blurry or unfocused

Hi ! This weekly update after test somes days had not a good autonomy on my mi 8 dipper and if I want roll back to the last weekly I can dirty flash it or do format data ?
Thanks

Maybe the next update brings a sustainable solution for the battery drain. I posted a solution which worked very well for me yesterday.

Do you refer to autostart for every app? it will drain a lot of memory for sure.

Hi ! This weekly update after test somes days had not a good autonomy on my mi 8 dipper and if I want roll back to the last weekly I can dirty flash it or do format data ?
Thanks
Hello,

I don't think it's worth to dirty flash for that only...

Check what app or system-app is draining your battery. ;)

Also try to disable "Autostart" functionality for most apps you think it's useless.

Next weekly update may improve battery and RAM consumption.

:)

Hello,

Also try to disable "Autostart" functionality for most apps you think it's useless.

same problem. i have just disabled some apps into autostart menu and i will let you know if the battery drain goes down.

Ehm, yes... But, I think there isn't the way, after reviewing the situation a bit, and some other tests: I mean, it's better, by the way, I suppose even others stuff.
I am increasingly inclined to think that the solution, now, could be the flash-back to the previously version... by chance, you would tell me if there can be problems of I dirty-flash this way? Thanks.
Went back to previous version dirty to a-b check my battery problem. No issues on my mi8. A dirty flash of the previous version worked w/o any issues but battery life didn't improve

Reactions: ggkameleon
Went back to previous version dirty to a-b check my battery problem. No issues on my mi8. A dirty flash of the previous version worked w/o any issues but battery life didn't improve

Now, the Battery Life is the smallest of my problems: when the phone suddenly stops, and there's No way to convince him to collaborate, so the Quick Settings are Gone, the Notifications are Gone, as well as 'System UI'....!
But, now, perhaps I've a (temp) solution: dirty-flash-back...

Hello,

Thanks for response.
I think stay new update.
I don't have App drain battery and only 5 App's Autostart.
I think is global optimisation are not good on this firmware update but it's beta and normal.

Another on theme App when I want to download anything have message "add xiaomi account" and can't download it ?

Looks like I found a fix for the battery drain issue for me. As I wrote earlier, I looked into all kinds of suspects in the system settings. In the Cleaner App inside the Settings is an option to manage Autostart Apps. Unfortunately ALL apps have been set to Autostart. I disabled all of them ( don't forget to toggle the System Apps option in the upper right dot menue) and restarted the phone. All metrics are more or less as usual. Android System is at a nice 11.5% and the kernel at 6.8% I remember I had this problem on other releases as well but it never caused so much drain. Even though the autostarted apps aren't showing up in the task switcher, the mere fact of toggling the Autostart option seems to impact the battery usage.

Again: This fixed it for me for now and I don't know if it does for others but it might be worth taking a look into this and giving it a try.
115187e7d4407429cb66257b621fdf34.jpg

Thanks a Lot, @zeyentology ! Seems to work on my Mi9 also.
Let U know if it changes after spendig a few more hours on testing, but for now I am quite excited :)

Reactions: zeyentology
Thanks a Lot, @zeyentology ! Seems to work on my Mi9 also.
Let U know if it changes after spendig a few more hours on testing, but for now I am quite excited :)
No problems at all. Phone feels like new. Tested it for two days now without any problems. 25% battery during the last 10 hours. 5,33h SOT and 24h battery life in general. 100% when going to bed. Usage during night 4%.

d7ad341434b70eb47413072ed566efbd.jpg

Reactions: REDMI_GT
Status
Not open for further replies.