MIUI 12.1 20.7.2

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I see some others mentioning for Lavender slow charging. I have the same problem, this morning it took 4 hours to go from 62% to 82% en 1 hour from 82% to 83%? After restart phone within 20minits it is now on 89%.

this is happening with last 2 ROMs

Reactions: m.niico
the latest update of miui 20.7.2 in k20pro has been bugs. after i install it my k20pro is always auto restart. please fix it!
Did you mean bootloop or restarts after turning on?
If bootloop, you may need to flash DFE. For later, try clean flash.
Everything's fine here on my K20 Pro.

Mi 9T Pro ll Tapatalk

I have installed on my Mi MIX 2 the latest developer for this device, 20.6.18. I have some annoying bugs like no screen rotation, always notification of the MIUI update running.. My question is, can I downgrade to the previous version 20.6.11 dirty flash?? o I need to make clean install?
Thanks!

Yes you can, no worries.

Sent from my Redmi Note 7 using Tapatalk
So, I finally reverted back to 20.6.18, and without any problem.
Now, with All my Respect and Esteem for the whole xiaomi.eu team, honestly, with the previous one it is truly another way to live!

Last edited:
Reactions: redzwhen
Using it since the initial EU beta of 12... No problems at all...

Gesendet von meinem MI 8 mit Tapatalk

I get always an error when I am trying to activate my card, the same like when the phone is rooted. But I didn't root, just flashed the latest xiaomi.eu rom (with full wipe). Before, I had Xiaomi.eu MIUI 11 Stable and no problems with Google Pay.

I read this, so I thought it's a generel problem: https://adimorahblog.com/google-pay-not-working-on-the-latest-miui-12-update/

Did you activate your card in MIUI 12 or did you already in MIUI 11 and updated to 12 without wipe, so that it is still working?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2020-07-08-14-41-03-727_com.google.android.gms.jpg
    Screenshot_2020-07-08-14-41-03-727_com.google.android.gms.jpg
    65.9 KB · Views: 266
I get always an error when I am trying to activate my card, the same like when the phone is rooted. But I didn't root, just flashed the latest xiaomi.eu rom (with full wipe). Before, I had Xiaomi.eu MIUI 11 Stable and no problems with Google Pay.

I read this, so I thought it's a generel problem: https://adimorahblog.com/google-pay-not-working-on-the-latest-miui-12-update/

Did you activate your card in MIUI 12 or did you already in MIUI 11 and updated to 12 without wipe, so that it is still working?
I'd did both, clean and dirty flashes and always recover from a Google backup. I use PayPal in GPay. Maybe this makes a difference. Resetting Google play services was once a reliable fix and removing GPay completely and reinstalling it but I don't know if this still applies.

Anybody else with reader mode not working? Neither timed nor manual mode is working. The slider doesn't affect screen color...

Anybody else with reader mode not working? Neither timed nor manual mode is working. The slider doesn't affect screen color...

Look, honestly, while I was on 20.7.2., everything worked so worse overall, that I didn't notice the reading mode ...
However, making a better local mind, it doesn't seem to me that the display reacted in a "congruous" way.

Hey guys, I just wanna report back after 5 days uptime no more graphic glitches on the Explorer, whatever it was, It's gone :)

I made 3 payments today, one with Gpay and 2 with german Sparkasse app, canary is still performing just fine.

Regards.

Sent from my MI 8 Explorer Edition using Tapatalk

I have installed on my Mi MIX 2 the latest developer for this device, 20.6.18. I have some annoying bugs like no screen rotation,
Did you check if the rotation lock is active?
always notification of the MIUI update running..
Just slide the notification to left, tap on gear icon and select option to hide it.
My question is, can I downgrade to the previous version 20.6.11 dirty flash?? o I need to make clean install?
Thanks!
Backup using recovery and try a dirty flash.

Mi 9T Pro ll Tapatalk

Nothing wrong here, I got it on all the time but just checked and slider works just fine here. I have no modes or rooted the phone so far so not sure that could be your cause.
Aside from the battery drainage that got a lot better with your suggestion this MIUI 12 ROMs have worked very good for me aside from the bugs like picture and picture on full screen gestures.
Slds,

I think that my battery is dragging too fast.. WhatsApp consumption in absurd... Is anyone experiencing this?
What can I do?
I've just used wifi
9eb2980c46efbf1cbfc04afb084ba915.jpg

Sent from my MI 9 using Tapatalk

Where is option to see when was phone last charged? There is no option in battery settings.

I am curious, cause it was disconnected from charger past monday in the morning, and still left 40%

Status
Not open for further replies.