MIUI 12.1 20.7.2

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
i dont want to use xiaomi search provider i want to use google and options is disable. What's the solution?

good job as usual. However, in the note 10 pro model, the camera does not work in the 108 megapix menu. This problem also existed in the previous version.

And the battery, it's better?
I would say that's just
You are right. I have not seen these options. I change it. But it is not nice to change my preferences with the new update.
Thanks
I think that was there also present on previous builds, it's certainly nice to have that option. BTW the screenshots on this builds are huge when shared, not sure it was like that.
Slds,

Confirm this issue on my Mi 9T.

This issue seems to happen only when "Answer to all" button is available at the bottom of the message (= for most emails from GitHub).

I have no problem at all with Google Mail in Dark mode. Do you mean the "Reply all" button?

good job as usual. However, in the note 10 pro model, the camera does not work in the 108 megapix menu. This problem also existed in the previous version.
I think that's supposed to be that way, try pro mode, should work then.

Also in AI mode under certain circumstances.

Regards.

Sent from my MI 8 Explorer Edition using Tapatalk

Still unable to toggle Disable Bluetooth A2DP hardware offload in Developer option in RN7Pro.
When trying to toggle it on and after reboot still the same.

Attachments

• IMG_20200702_015605.jpg
    IMG_20200702_015605.jpg
    300.7 KB · Views: 223
I Active Dark MOD on K20 Pro
I Use Google Sheet have a Erro, this app action not Normal

But, when I Turn off Dark Mod then Google Sheet is ok

Please fix it :((
Only disable Google Sheet app in "Individual apps" menu in dark mode settings menu. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.