MIUI 12.1 20.7.23

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It still has an issue with no-deep-sleep if I enable fingerprint unlock. Once I disabled that, deep sleep will resume.

I just disable the fingerprint unlock to enjoy all the other massive cool features of this ROM. Not big of an issue for me though. But that is just me. Others might have their own opinion.

Can confirm that deep sleep starts immediately upon disabling finger print unlock. Prior to that, there was zero deep sleep with 20.7.23 and the previous build. Using face unlock as a workaround, but I'd prefer to use fingerprint eventually. (Tested with Better Battery Stats app).

Reactions: leobahlis
Thanks for the release! Is there any possibility that you will be able to make all apps have access to Individual app settings for Dark Mode in future builds? Every release so far for me has been perfect aside from a few apps having problems when typing text with Dark Mode on. Thanks Again :D

Reactions: Poney70
Mi9T Pro: From the first weakly of miui 12 i have the same problem when i connect a usb stick. Stick is mounted but if i want to unmount i must do that from settings because in the notification always say "Preparing usb drive... checking for errors.

Attachments

• IMG_20200724_154647.jpg
    IMG_20200724_154647.jpg
    109.5 KB · Views: 198
Thank you!
Redmi note 7 Updated with this new version!
For now I haven't had any problems, I recommend!

mi 9 there is problem with aplication in background (when phone is blocked). is not only no deepsleep. the phone begin hot, baterry weak down. i cant guest what stress proccesor so much.
i have no root. i happends to me randomly on miui 12.1, before i had no such problems.

Last edited:
Are you using fingerprint unlock perhaps?
I thought the problem was finger print lock, but it's not. After deactivating finger print lock my phone still has not deep sleep. I deactivated aod, but still no deep sleep. Maybe the problem of no deep sleep is something else

Inviato dal mio Mi 9 Lite utilizzando Tapatalk

I thought the problem was finger print lock, but it's not. After deactivating finger print lock my phone still has not deep sleep. I deactivated aod, but still no deep sleep. Maybe the problem of no deep sleep is something else

here, mi9t, i disabled fingerprint and have deep sleep...for me this solve the issue...

probably some issue with the goodix_sz.apk

Last edited:

Mi 9t here too. But the issue is not either aod or fingerprint. My device started deep sleeping after a reboot. I just charged to 100 and monitoring with accu battery. We'll see how things turn out. I'm using aod, super wallpapers and fingerprint as well.

Mi 9t here too. But the issue is not either aod or fingerprint. My device started deep sleeping after a reboot. I just charged to 100 and monitoring with accu battery. We'll see how things turn out. I'm using aod, super wallpapers and fingerprint as well.
sometimes it disappears with reboot and returns after a while....here its fingerprint problem, disabling all is ok

I also noticed that. That's what I was missing: after a reboot deep sleep work for a little, but then it starts not working. Even if I turn off finger print lock.

For me, I guess deep sleep seems to work. When looking at gsam app, it's not shown, but system app shows that device was sleeping like a baby.
Don't wonder, right now, there is no sim card inside, but wifi is on all the time
Screenshot_2020-07-24-17-01-07-349_com.miui.securitycenter.jpg

Reactions: leobahlis
Strange behaviour MIUI 12 Mi 8 Lite: with every update (wipe cache and davlik) WIFI passwords get deleted. on Mi 9T and Mi 9 lite no problem.
Anyone facing the same issue?

Ok people you are writing same stuff all the time. Deep sleep does work for some time after flashing or rebooting phone but after 10-15 hours it just stops working and phone is awake all the time. So before you write that deep sleep is working just wait for 10-15 hours and check is it working then. Only solution for permanently resolving this deep sleep issue is flashing 20.7.2 or turning off FOD and rebooting phone and deep sleep will work again like it should.
Have in mind that when I'm writing about this deep sleep issue I'm writing about Mi 9T Pro and probably some other phones but not all phones since I guess there are phones that have normally working deep sleep on this ROM.

Last edited:
Reactions: xeGox and leobahlis
Ok people you are writing same stuff all the time. Deep sleep does work for some time after flashing or rebooting phone but after 10-15 hours it just stops working and phone is awake all the time. So before you write that deep sleep is working just wait for 10-15 hours and check is it working then. Only solution for permanently resolving this deep sleep issue is flashing 20.7.2 or turning of FOD and reboot phone and deep sleep will work again like it should.
Have in mind that I'm writing about Mi 9T Pro and some other phones but not all phones.
for me didnt solved flashing again the 20.7.2 (dirty flash) but didnt tried clear data of FOD...i am disabling FOD for now to have more juice...hope that devs can solve...here is mi9t

Status
Not open for further replies.