MIUI 12.1 20.7.23

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok people you are writing same stuff all the time. Deep sleep does work for some time after flashing or rebooting phone but after 10-15 hours it just stops working and phone is awake all the time. So before you write that deep sleep is working just wait for 10-15 hours and check is it working then. Only solution for permanently resolving this deep sleep issue is flashing 20.7.2 or turning off FOD and rebooting phone and deep sleep will work again like it should.
Have in mind that when I'm writing about this deep sleep issue I'm writing about Mi 9T Pro and probably some other phones but not all phones since I guess there are phones that have normally working deep sleep on this ROM.

Hi,

I agree. I have a Mi 9 and after a reboot I get deep sleep working for a few hours, but then throughout the day deep sleep becomes less effective until it stops working and only after a new reboot I get it working again.

Didn't yet have the chance to disable FOD to see if it is the root cause of this issue.

However, and after looking into the statistics from GSam, I do suspect that the issue is more related to NLP and Google Play Services. The number of wakes in that app is huge and almost all of them related to NLP and the sns_smd sensor driver (I think this is the accelerometer).

I don't know however what can be done to improve this.

There's also the chance that there's some problems in syncing some of the accounts I have, meaning some may get stuck and prevents the system to enter deep sleep. Only a reboot will fix this.

On 9T Pro, and am getting 100% awake and high Phone Idle usage. Any idea why?

Will post screenshot in a while. Just fully charged and monitoring again

Sorry was busy yesterday and saw lots of comments on the topic. Yes a full charge and reboot fixed the problem for a few hours and indeed after that it seems to be happening on/off. I was using the phone for navigation etc, so it wasn't the best gauge. I'll continue to monitor.

I need FOD, so will be unrealistic to disable it

Note: it's much better than last week's release

Sorry was busy yesterday and saw lots of comments on the topic. Yes a full charge and reboot fixed the problem for a few hours and indeed after that it seems to be happening on/off. I was using the phone for navigation etc, so it wasn't the best gauge. I'll continue to monitor.

Note: it's much better than last week's release
Test disabling fingerprint...probably will solve
(If u want to test)

I'm now on latest rom version. Why I can't revert to 20.6.18? After flashed, it bootloop to twrp. Any idea why can't downgrade ROM?

Hi all
I have created a miui theme with gestures , pixel experience or (aosp rom)
but I lack the vibration, does anyone know how I could add this option to the theme?

This is what I have now. Gonna play some CODM and will report in the morning about deep sleep.
View attachment 31073

So after gaming and 6.5 hours of sleep, this is how it looks like. It lost 4% overnight.

Reactions: xeGox
Android system suspend @1.0 service is always on top of battery usage list of my dipper. I didn't ever see this before in miui 11 . I don't really know what's this mean for.

Last edited:
Yesterday afternoon I deactivated fingerprint unlock. Since then my phone went in deep sleep. For all the night deep sleep worked. So I can say finger print unlock is the problem for deep sleep. I hope for a fix soon.

Inviato dal mio Mi 9 Lite utilizzando Tapatalk

Thats now over the night . Data,wifi and AOD was disabled
Yesterday i deleted all my fingerprints and made them new and it looks like that i lost not so much battery as before. But i also must say normaly i sleep 7,8 hours and not 4 hours... ( I also cleared all data in google play store )
View attachment 31080

Hello, i've flash the last rom (fresh install) on mi 10 lite.
The back caméra don't work with integrated application, no problems with other app. Have you solution ? Wipe data on app is same.
Thanks

Attachments

• Screenshot_2020-07-25-08-17-01-475_com.android.camera.jpg
    Screenshot_2020-07-25-08-17-01-475_com.android.camera.jpg
    76.6 KB · Views: 165
Hello, i've flash the last rom (fresh install) on mi 10 lite.
The back caméra don't work with integrated application, no problems with other app. Have you solution ? Wipe data on app is same.
Thanks
No idea if what I'm suggesting makes sense but try to change your phone language to English, reboot and retry to see if it works. Maybe a translation problem?

Sent from my MI 8 Pro using Tapatalk

Thank you devs for an other nice update. I have not experienced any problem yet, speed, functions and battery life are excellent.
There are still many untranslated items in Hungarian.

Hi.. Redmi K20 pro (raphael) here..can i dirty flash TWRP from Global EU to BETA (Weekly)? or i need to format? thnx!!

Hi.. Redmi K20 pro (raphael) here..can i dirty flash TWRP from Global EU to BETA (Weekly)? or i need to format? thnx!!
since you are moving to a more advanced version I think you need a dirty flash without formatting the Data partition.

Status
Not open for further replies.