MIUI 12.1 20.7.30

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
read what i find?
It's available from the AndroidFileHost mirror on the main post.

can k30i5g use k305g version rom?the latest stable update of k30i5g is same as k305g version.
No! Redmi K30i 5G has entirely different camera libraries.
This is your only option:

I flashed Magisk from twrp but now the phone is stuck in a bootloop .
Mi Max 3
I usually flash magisk (the newest version) after flashed the rom. then i reboot in system and it's ok and rooted. Yours is in bootloop after flashing magisk?Before was it ok? Which kind of bootloop is? I remember that someone suggests to flash also lazyflasher by twrp. I never made. Try it

also I want to edit in system files , so do you recommend Magisk ? I know they doesn't modify system files even on root and they keep modification on boot folder

also I want to edit in system files , so do you recommend Magisk ? I know they doesn't modify system files even on root and they keep modification on boot folder
I have never edited in system files. I use magisk only to use apps tjat require root. I don't know

Last edited:

I use the tool "wifi adb" copy the files to computer, edit, transfer to phone. You can use magisk and root explorer as well

Yes exact. I flashed with old twrp xiaomi.eu 20.7.9. This flashing was very hard, after a lot of efforts. The next week I normally flashed xiaomi.eu 20.7.16 and all ok. But error 7 with the next roms 20.7.23 and 20.7.30 (either with old and new twrp). Luckily I had backup so I could came back to rom 20.7.16 (and now I have it) but I'm not able to upgrade at the newes weekly roms.

I had posted this in the mi9 group at the beginning (then I was able to flash miracously the xiaomi.eu weekly rom with twrp 3.3.1.0)
Jul 8, 2020
Hello guys, I've a big problem with my Mi9lite. It came with a global stable rom and I would to change in weekly rom by xiaomi.eu. I've unlocked bootloader and flashed twrp 3.4.0.0-pyxis.img. I made wipe and I tryed to install the last weekly rom for mi9 lite. But installing procedure stopped and phone turned on only in fastboot mode. Now I'm able only to flash via fastboot the stable chinese rom. I flash twrp but I can't flash any rom (the procedure stops always at installing system). I tryed also to make a format data from twrp, but after it twrp can't read the internal storage anche the sd card (in wich I put the rom). Help please! Now I've reflashed via fastboot (with miflash) the usual china stable rom. What can I do????Thank you in advance

I'm using TWRP 3.3.1-2 for the installation and so far I only had error 7 last Friday, there were interruptions while downloading the file. I downloaded it later with MDM and installed it without problems.
My device also came with the global ROM and yes, after formatting the data partition there are no folders to transfer the ROM from the PC. But I had a USB stick with adapter to USB-C. But you can also use a micro-SD card.

Playing first time call of duty on Davinci, it crashes after playing for 5 min.
Plus i dont know what this chinees characters are saying virtual id?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2020-08-06-21-36-20-801_com.android.settings.jpg
    Screenshot_2020-08-06-21-36-20-801_com.android.settings.jpg
    266.7 KB · Views: 239
  • Screenshot_2020-08-06-21-36-25-513_com.miui.securitycenter.jpg
    Screenshot_2020-08-06-21-36-25-513_com.miui.securitycenter.jpg
    194 KB · Views: 244
Last edited:
Playing first time call of duty on Davinci, it crashes after playing for 5 min.
Plus i dont know what this chinees characters are saying virtual id?
About the chinese characters, thats an issue of translation. You should contact the translators of your language and ask about it ;)

Here we go again , all cool here , no issues , and no more gps indicator when u unlock the device.

Thank u guys for ur great work .

Peace
e7cb9a4e1dbc1cdf41bb00eb242ecd32.jpg

Sent from my Mi9 Pro 5G using Tapatalk

With the version 2.8.6, there is the problem with the network, the same with the previous version 20.7.30 , i have all the signal of 4G+ and all application don't charge any data but with 20.7.23 no problem.
I don't understand

With the version 2.8.6, there is the problem with the network, the same with the previous version 20.7.30 , i have all the signal of 4G+ and all application don't charge any data but with 20.7.23 no problem.
I don't understand
That's weird , never faced such an error with any rom before

Sent from my Mi9 Pro 5G using Tapatalk

Is it just my imagination, or gesture animation are smoother on ginko release 20.8.6 ?

Status
Not open for further replies.