MIUI 12.1 20.7.30

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
hi, I have installed version 20.7.30 of miui 12 but there is a big problem with mobile data and wifi impossible to navigate I think the update bug at the level of its suddenly I put a version back just before and it's working so I'll wait for the next update and hope the bug will be fixed.xiaomi mi 9t pro

Reactions: Kudoconan
Unfortunately not. Is your phone intended for Widevine L1?

In previously versions, Netflix allways show me wideline 1, them install latest beta (Xiaomi Mi 9T) and Netflix show me wideline 3 and standard definition (SD). (Sorry for my english)

hi, I have installed version 20.7.30 of miui 12 but there is a big problem with mobile data and wifi impossible to navigate I think the update bug at the level of its suddenly I put a version back just before and it's working so I'll wait for the next update and hope the bug will be fixed.xiaomi mi 9t pro

Chech this

Widevine L1 ist gone since this update. Mi 9.
Also "Ok Google" doesn't seems to work anymore.

Is there a possible Bug withe SlowMotion? I record something and, first tiume, slowmotion works...but than the video dosent show slow motion, its normal speed. whether on the smartphone or a PC (a have a mi9)

Hello
Since the update , the data on 4G don't work...
Work 1 Time for 5-6 minutes and after i can't make nothing with my 4G
If i reboot the phone , it's work and after same problem
Do you have an idea ?

And thanks for all :)
Same problem for me :(
Same problem here ( mi9 )
Me too on mi9
So the problem is only with the mi9 :(

Same problem on my MI9T guys, i report this bug here https://xiaomi.eu/community/threads/network-problem.56840/

Reactions: katerpanne

Since this update impossible to play with dragon ball legends, sad... Mi9T Pro
wi fi and data connection works well, for the moment the only problem is to connect to this game, the only I use...
I tried to reinstall but connection fails when I connect my google account to the game...

Reactions: Kudoconan
Help. I can't install rom. Unlocked bootloader. I install latest twrp. Then hid advanced wipe and wipe data then flash Mi Mix 3 zip but it just boots back to twrp. Any advice

when i format data the zip file is also removed and I mount internal storage through twrp but can't copy zip to device to try install

when i format data the zip file is also removed and I mount internal storage through twrp but can't copy zip to device to try install

It should work… otherwise you can copy it with one of these commands to your phone

adb push rom-name.zip /tmp
or
adb push rom-name.zip /sdcard

If the rom is not in the adb.exe directory you have to copy it or give the full path to the rom-name. zip

Status
Not open for further replies.