MIUI 12.1 20.7.30

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wanted to install the security app version 4.2.3 to resolve the issue of antivirus updates but system apps cannot be installed. Is there any way to get around the obstacle?

Thank you for the update. So far the system runs smoothly, only the battery life could be better.
Unfortunately, since this update I have a problem with the notification from Google Maps.
In normal display mode, white text can be seen on a white background. Everything is perfect in dark mode.
b03352cf20c0b1a7e51ad71f749334e8.jpg
cb72b8c48881b2a9451d4c4f75767a23.jpg

Gesendet von meinem MI 9 mit Tapatalk

Everything seems ok lavender thanks to the developers but i noted a bug on mi video app it keeps crushing.
Screenshot_2020-08-03-08-58-42-250_com.miui.bugreport.jpg

While starting, playing, stopping, pause… if you want that somebody will help you, you have to tell us the details.

My one is working fine. Perhaps clear data or try a clean install
When opening it just crushes.tried to clear data but still having the same problem.

Hello,

Please help me install this. I tried to install xiaomi.eu_multi_HMK20ProMI9TPro_20.7.30_v12-10.zip but after flashing it goes to miui bootlogo several minutes and comes back to twrp:

• Device: Xiaomi Mi 9T Pro
  • ROM prior xiaomi.eu install: MIUI V12.0.1.0.QFKEUXM
  • TWRP version (latest): twrp-3.4.0-1-raphael.img
  • Device was encrypted
  • Screen was replaced by an OEM one.

My steps

First I did it the way mentioned in OP:

I cleared pincode. Fingerprint was not registered

I erased miui account and google account

Installed twrp and magisk (otherwise twrp wouldn't stick)

Reboot to twrp

• FORMAT /data partition (NEVER wipe System or Persist!)
  • Copy our ROM to the internal storage
  • Install our ROM
  • Reboot
  • done
But it's not done. After staying on MIUI logo several minutes it goes back to twrp.

Ok then I follow this guy's tutorial
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

So same thing but I wiped dalvik, cache, system, data, vendor
And I installed the rom
And I formatted data.
Reboot
same thing, MIUI logo several minutes and it goes back to twrp.

Is this problem because of my replaced screen which is not fully compatible with vendor files? My device works on 11.06 but fingerprint reader doesn't work on MIUI 12. This problem is also described here, I'm not the only one. https://forum.xda-developers.com/k20-pro/help/miui-12-fingerprint-unlock-defective-t4122135

If that's the case. I'll abandon to install Xiaomi.eu, maybe Xiaomi will release updated vendor files someday that will be compatible with my replaced screen

Hello,

Please help me install this. I tried to install xiaomi.eu_multi_HMK20ProMI9TPro_20.7.30_v12-10.zip but after flashing it goes to miui bootlogo several minutes and comes back to twrp:

• Device: Xiaomi Mi 9T Pro
  • ROM prior xiaomi.eu install: MIUI V12.0.1.0.QFKEUXM
  • TWRP version (latest): twrp-3.4.0-1-raphael.img
  • Device was encrypted
  • Screen was replaced by an OEM one.

My steps

First I did it the way mentioned in OP:

I cleared pincode. Fingerprint was not registered

I erased miui account and google account

Installed twrp and magisk (otherwise twrp wouldn't stick)

Reboot to twrp

• FORMAT /data partition (NEVER wipe System or Persist!)
  • Copy our ROM to the internal storage
  • Install our ROM
  • Reboot
  • done
But it's not done. After staying on MIUI logo several minutes it goes back to twrp.

Ok then I follow this guy's tutorial
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

So same thing but I wiped dalvik, cache, system, data, vendor
And I installed the rom
And I formatted data.
Reboot
same thing, MIUI logo several minutes and it goes back to twrp.

Is this problem because of my replaced screen which is not fully compatible with vendor files? My device works on 11.06 but fingerprint reader doesn't work on MIUI 12. This problem is also described here, I'm not the only one. https://forum.xda-developers.com/k20-pro/help/miui-12-fingerprint-unlock-defective-t4122135

If that's the case. I'll abandon to install Xiaomi.eu, maybe Xiaomi will release updated vendor files someday that will be compatible with my replaced screen
You need to flash dfe after flashing rom, before booting into system.

Mi 9T Pro ll Tapatalk

hi all, just to inform redmi note 8 sometimes freezes when opening image gallery. i have to reboot the phone.

is it just me?

thanks for continuous developing.

I wanted to install the security app version 4.2.3 to resolve the issue of antivirus updates but system apps cannot be installed. Is there any way to get around the obstacle?
If you think that the Security app has anything to do with the Security scan definitions update, you're wrong.
There is no public way to get around the "obstacle". The "obstacle" is there for the sole purpose of preventing you from messing up the ROM, as touching the Security app will break stuff for sure.

If you think that the Security app has anything to do with the Security scan definitions update, you're wrong.
There is no public way to get around the "obstacle". The "obstacle" is there for the sole purpose of preventing you from messing up the ROM, as touching the Security app will break stuff for sure.
I actually believed (wrongly) that updating the security application was enough to solve the antivirus problem. Thanks anyway

In my Redmi Note 8, I updated normally at the 20.7.30, then I tried to reproduce an audio in whatsapp and then it completly frozes the screen, then I power it off and now it doesn´t power on :(

Hi guys, I can't see mi youtube videos in PiP mode. It only works if I click "settings" by Control Center. It's like a trick I think

Status
Not open for further replies.