MIUI 12.1 20.7.9

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did you red my post or did you do all mentioned, in the first post ? Download, format data install… then ask. Do you have magisk? Then read my post…
Yes I did as always. I always read the first post and I've never had a problem, but this time yes and I don't know why. I downloaded the rom, installed a first time via the update settings in the miui, it didn't work, then I tried directly on twrp and it didn't worked. So I downloaded the previous version and worked fine as always. I didn't do anything wrong.

When you want to apply a filter on any photo in the gallery you get a force close, my device is Redmi Note 7 (Lavender)

Attachments

• Screenshot_2020-07-10-12-55-13-546_com.miui.gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_2020-07-10-12-55-13-546_com.miui.gallery.jpg
    731.2 KB · Views: 206
  • Screenshot_2020-07-10-12-55-25-085_com.miui.bugreport.jpg
    Screenshot_2020-07-10-12-55-25-085_com.miui.bugreport.jpg
    657.8 KB · Views: 208
  • Screenshot_2020-07-10-12-55-48-679_com.miui.bugreport.jpg
    Screenshot_2020-07-10-12-55-48-679_com.miui.bugreport.jpg
    881.1 KB · Views: 198
RAM management seems to be better (but the previous version was too). For the second question I didn't understand what you mean, sorry.
Thanks.. For second question, in early builds of Miui 12 Beta, Theme store was in Chinese.. I'm asking if it is fixed now, is it completely English (Global) Theme store now??

thanks for the rom .. excellent performance .. but i could not activate the aod correctly .. it stays on for a few seconds and goes off .. can someone help me
rn7
Check AOD settings and change "10 seconds" to "Always" (2nd line in AOD settings). ;)

Reactions: AndresDB
Hello,
I'm RN7 user
I have orangefox latest beta and when I dirty flash the rom it tucked in boot loop
so I wiped everything and flash the rom again
now the device says it's encrypted and there is no password in the recovery so I can flash anything
so
will I update the weekly update without any problem? or will I wipe everything again?
Thanks

you are having awake problem in your mi9t?
Since yesterday, I'm having "/data" partition corruption or bug... (like the "Other" storage thing increasing to death...). :(
So I clean flashed 20.7.9, disabled Xiaomi Cloud (restored via Google Cloud) and I will check if it happens again on my phone. (~ 5 GB for "Other", for now)

Can you explain what you mean for "awake problem" and how to reproduce? :)

Hello,
I'm RN7 user
I have orangefox latest beta and when I dirty flash the rom it tucked in boot loop
so I wiped everything and flash the rom again
now the device says it's encrypted and there is no password in the recovery so I can flash anything
so
will I update the weekly update without any problem? or will I wipe everything again?
Thanks
Try to use latest "Stable" OrangeFox, should be fine. ;)
Do not forget you need to "Format Data" in TWRP to cleanly remove encryption (and so to do a clean flash). :)

Reactions: amr21006
Since yesterday, I'm having "/data" partition corruption or bug... (like the "Other" storage thing increasing to death...). :(
So I clean flashed 20.7.9, disabled Xiaomi Cloud (restored via Google Cloud) and I will check if it happens again on my phone. (~ 5 GB for "Other", for now)

Can you explain what you mean for "awake problem" and how to reproduce? :)
in the battery graph it always show the "active" in graph...sometimes with reboot it goes deep sleep sometimes dont....in FKM dont show nothing in deep sleep too

I prefer having the title 'Control center' than having clock and date. Do we have an option to customize it or it is a default by xiaomi?

Sent from my Redmi Note 8 using Tapatalk

Facial unlocking does not work in the new update, it gets stuck and I went to add another face to see if it would let me solve the problem the camera never loaded to add the new face.

In Redmi Note 7
Screenshot_2020-07-10-13-30-24-086_lockscreen.jpg

Mi 9T (Davinci) too slow to connect WiFi, it gets stuck "getting IP address"
I tried to reset network settings but the problem continues, it takes a world to access WiFi.
someone else happens with Mi 9T?

Reactions: Ryoma
Try to use latest "Stable" OrangeFox, should be fine. ;)
Do not forget you need to "Format Data" in TWRP to cleanly remove encryption (and so to do a clean flash). :)

Yes I understand that
I'm now encrypted and what i ask is that
Will i need to wipe again when flash the next weekly update?

I hope this build will fixed the Bluetooth issue with TWS (True Wireless Headset) in Redmi Note 7 Pro. I am downloading it now. Thanks much dev

Edit: after successfully flashed the ROM. It came out with the same issue with the Bluetooth when pairing to TWS headset. Hoping from the dev to fix this issue that still existing for Redmi Note 7 Pro. Thank you

Attachments

• Screenshot_2020-07-11-02-56-27-617_com.android.settings.jpg
    Screenshot_2020-07-11-02-56-27-617_com.android.settings.jpg
    176.2 KB · Views: 214
Last edited:
Yes I understand that
You can try dirty flashing the new upcoming build with this ROM to your device. You can used Orange Fox to flash it.

Mi 9T (Davinci) too slow to connect WiFi, it gets stuck "getting IP address"
I tried to reset network settings but the problem continues, it takes a world to access WiFi.
someone else happens with Mi 9T?
here not, just problem with deep sleep...

i saw that in sourceforge dont have any mirrors for the rom (mi9t/k20) maybe a new change?

ps.: tested with GMS Doze and now its going to deep sleep....problably something or some app mine in this update have issues

Last edited:
Reactions: Santi_sc
mi9 ho provato ad aggiungere rom come al solito si installa perfettamente ma al riavvio nel bootloop
Yes I understand that
I have the same problem, now I can no longer use my phone any rom I install goes into bootloop and goes into recovery

here not, just problem with deep sleep...

i saw that in sourceforge dont have any mirrors for the rom (mi9t/k20) maybe a new change?
First thing this morning, you couldn't download from Sourceforge either, I don't know why.

The date format on the AOD for superwallpaper is unfortunately still wrong.
My language is German. And instead of showing day / month, month / day is shown.
6bdad6636a1d6397c5bfaa5d0348db33.jpg

Gesendet von meinem MI 9 mit Tapatalk
It happens the same to me.

Edit: The format in the new control center is ok, I was sleepy, my bad.

My language is Spanish, and it should be dd/mm instead of mm/dd
This is up to your translation maintainers to update the date formats:

K20/9T gestures still suck, ever since 20.5.28. The gesture for recent apps when going from an app is unresponsive (I have to swipe and hold my finger longer than it used to be) which makes usage annoying. And entering recents from apps (entering from homescreen is perfectly fine, as it used to be) also causes lag in the animation, which wasnt the case with 20.5.28 and older, dating all the way back to MIUI 10. I have no idea why xiaomi decided to change perfectly good and immersive gestures. I'm guessing it's their fault anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.