MIUI 12.1 20.7.9

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Xiaomi mi8,
There is a bug with "Paper mode", it is automatically enabled regardless of whether it is enabled on a schedule or not, it does not turn off in any way, it does not show what is enabled in the settings, but there is a yellow hue. By changing the time, I determined that it is enabled from 21: 00 to 4: 00. Because of this bug, there is still a glitch with after viewing hdr.

i'm trying to update ota but said md5 is bad so update it manually...
what that's md5 and how to fix it ??

i'm trying to update ota but said md5 is bad so update it manually...
what that's md5 and how to fix it ??
Download the rom from filehost and then check the MD5, with a file manager like solidexplorer, if it is identical, otherwise you have to download the rom again because the .zip file is corrupt

Last edited:
Reactions: EslamLoka
safety net is failing
Nah it's not

0e7bca91fc1d36c72e22acd4ee18a421.jpg

Sent from my MI 8 Explorer Edition using Tapatalk

mi9 ho provato ad aggiungere rom come al solito si installa perfettamente ma al riavvio nel bootloop

I have the same problem, now I can no longer use my phone any rom I install goes into bootloop and goes into recovery
When you'll be able to understand the difference between "wipe" and "format" you get out from bootloop to recovery.

Have the option "Disable force encryption" in ota settings of orangefox enabled.
Thanks, that did it, after i set that option and then reflashed the rom again. Does this mean my phone is no longer encrypted, and the force encryption was preventing it from booting? How did this happen? I noticed at some point i no longer had to enter a password when booting into recovery -- is this an indicator that it's not encrypted? Any idea how this happened (i certainly never selected an option to do this at any point), and possibly how to reset it to encrypted? Thanks!

Hello guys after last update my safety net also failing and google pay and google play said that my device isn't certified. How can I fix that issue? I tried to disable L1 by installing twrp zip which I find but still safetynet failed on latest step CST. Also I found a problem on camera when i tried to use VLOG modes, camera stopped working and I need to reopen it. Could you confirm it? Latest weekly on Poco f2 pro. Thanks

I hope this build will fixed the Bluetooth issue with TWS (True Wireless Headset) in Redmi Note 7 Pro. I am downloading it now. Thanks much dev

Edit: after successfully flashed the ROM. It came out with the same issue with the Bluetooth when pairing to TWS headset. Hoping from the dev to fix this issue that still existing for Redmi Note 7 Pro. Thank you

what ia your issue with TWS? based on the picture, its connected....

I do not know if they do it on purpose or what, but about a month ago they tell me it takes about 15-20 days, and keep in mind that I bought the product 2 months ago.
Screenshot_2020-07-11-05-56-38-500_org.zwanoo.android.speedtest.jpg
Screenshot_2020-07-11-05-56-51-574_org.zwanoo.android.speedtest.jpg

Enviado desde mi Redmi Note 8 mediante Tapatalk

Not sure what this is about but my network speed is quite decent:

c4fefe9de5d04bb7d3f3342d3bd4b05f.jpg

Sent from my MI 8 Explorer Edition using Tapatalk
I am sure that my Internet speed is decent, turning off the Bluetooth the network works wonderfully, I have 50Mbps contracted and they give me up to 60Mbps, the drama is when I use Bluetooth.

Enviado desde mi Redmi Note 8 mediante Tapatalk

Does anyone have a problem, when an icon of some notification doesn't disappear from status bar, but the real notification doesn't exist at the time. This problem appears, for example, when i receive a message from Instagram, i enter that message in the app without opening the notification panel. It disappears only when i open notification panel. Am i the only one who has this problem?

Does anyone have a problem, when an icon of some notification doesn't disappear from status bar, but the real notification doesn't exist at the time. This problem appears, for example, when i receive a message from Instagram, i enter that message in the app without opening the notification panel. It disappears only when i open notification panel. Am i the only one who has this problem?
I've also noticed this. In the "Android shade".

Sent from my MI 9 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.