MIUI 12.1 20.8.13

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mi 10 pro
Perfect, but two issues which I can say now.
- sms issue is operational very bothering. Can't see the coming sms since it keep the sms in some strange order - I installed for now 3rd app which works fine.
- twrp - The lock password to is not recognized as the device encryption, so I can't see the file system. I have to download on a pc, change to recovery, transfer the file and then to flush.
Which TWRP you used? I use the "TWRP 3.4.2b 2020.06.23 from LR.Team" and pattern lock, my device can see zip in TWRP, no problem.

Which TWRP you used? I use the "TWRP 3.4.2b 2020.06.23 from LR.Team" and pattern lock, my device can see zip in TWRP, no problem.
thanks buddy, can you send me a link to this TWRP?
I don't remember, to install it,it is not making flush to the data, am I right?

Mi10, everything runs in frames. Also, messenger bubble chat head changed and I can't answer from the bubble head anymore.

Last edited:
I use Mi 9T but I have serious performance issues, is it normal? For example, when I open the application and swipe up to return to the home screen from the application, there are serious FPS drops. I also sometimes have FPS problems in applications such as Chrome and Twitter.
I am using the weekly version, I updated it to this version did not notice anything.
I used Global Stable 12.0.3 before, it was the same, I wonder if there is a problem with the MIUI?

I use Mi 9T but I have serious performance issues, is it normal? For example, when I open the application and swipe up to return to the home screen from the application, there are serious FPS drops. I also sometimes have FPS problems in applications such as Chrome and Twitter.
I am using the weekly version, I updated it to this version did not notice anything.
I used Global Stable 12.0.3 before, it was the same, I wonder if there is a problem with the MIUI?
Same on mi10. Updated from the latest weekly to this one.

Installed just fine on Poco F2 Pro
Apps are working now and many bug fixes!
Thanks to devs for this amazing job!

thanks in advance for keeping up your work and all the information - can´t wait until later Mi9T Pro ;)

Hi guys, since last update top bar is like last MIUI version (not left and right slide), There is some new option or? Thanks

Lmi Android 11: Alarm on lockscreen has buggy ui. Some elements are just missing, but you can still disable it in old fashion

Just installed today version of ROM at my Mi 10. The problem with SMS is not fixed. Still new sms don't appear at the top of the list. Also I can share google news

I have a problem with the latest version. Fingerprint unlocking doesn't work. The screen goes dark (low brightness) and the unlock does not work. Even if I want to insert a new footprint, it won't let me. Mi9 se

Thanks to devs for one morenupdate, unfortunately this one its super laggy on my gingko, i will give it a day of use, but i think i might go to previous rom.

Have a good weekend.

Reactions: Fernando Sanchez
Here is my short gingko review on this Build!

[Device] Redmi Note 8
[Root?] Yes, with Magisk Canary 20420

The performance is very good! The battery life is better than last version, but still not so good. The Control Center is sometimes a bit slow. SafetyNet is passed, Google Play Store is certified.

[Whats new?]
- See changelog

[New bugs]
- The Control Center have a weird bug (see photo, this happen sometimes)

[Fixed bugs]
- The weather app doesn't synchronize, it shows, but old.
- See changelog

[Old Bugs]
- No Widevine L1, because no MIUI 12 Global Rom for gingko! And thus no certain files for Widevine L1!
- PiP is broken, with full screen gestures.

(i did a dirty flash)
(i hope my english is not so bad)
67ba574c08cb2b08639f48e95664e5ad.jpg

Gesendet von meinem Redmi Note 8 mit Tapatalk

On my Poco F2 Pro I have several notable bugs:

- In gesture mode, the gesture to go back to the home does not work, but the gesture to go to multi tasks does.

- The miui system that stops working

Thanks again for your work and have a nice day :)

try wipe SMS app data..
Did it. Send a sms to see if the contact will appear at the top. Nothing.... Everything can be bypassed from this rom,but this bug is really annoying as I can miss an sms from some patient. This is what only cares me. Thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.