MIUI 12.1 20.8.13

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
in this version of the error in the gallery, namely, pictures and photos are not displayed. it appears then no, although everything is in place. Mi 8

hi, first thanks for the rom, i have a problem in mi9 i don't have fast loading in this version, does anyone have the same problem?

Is 5here a version for mi note 10 lite? Or should I use something else?
Also relevant for stable...

Sent from my MI 6 using Tapatalk
Looks like mi note 10 lite is not in the Chinese Beta program, so, won't be a ROM for you here. Maybe in the Stable one. Good luck

Hi, it's normal to have widevine l3 on ursa (Mi8 Explorer) using this version?

Attachments

• IMG_20200818_024814.jpg
    IMG_20200818_024814.jpg
    340.4 KB · Views: 229
After started using Xiaomi.Eu roms on my Mi9, the mark of "a keyboard" and "WhatsApp menu" stays in the background. It's easy to notice them on white background. Any solutions for this?

I have the same problem with the clip and videocamera of whatsapp. I´m on 20.8.7

Problem with info Assistent. App Vault. The News section is not in German language.
It is polish or so.

I can mit Change the Feed language.

Also with newest Version of app vault

Gesendet von meinem Mi 10 Pro mit Tapatalk

Bluetooth absolute volume is not working on ginkgo. Can someone else try it out as well?
Additionally, how to use floating windows with full screen gestures? Any idea how how go back in the floating window?

Last edited:
hello guys at the moment (poco f2pro) I have the weekly 20.8.7 (Android 11) I would switch to the eu miui 12 stable (Android 10), just do format and all wipe or

I have to do something else with the pc me flash tool etc etc

ty

Inviato dal mio MI MAX 3 utilizzando Tapatalk

Problem with info Assistent. App Vault. The News section is not in German language.
It is polish or so.

I can mit Change the Feed language.

Also with newest Version of app vault

Uninstall the Global App Vault.
The Chinese App Vault doesn't contain a news section

Yes but i Like the News. I Just want it in my home language. Otherway the Info Assistent is useless.

Uninstall the Global App Vault.
The Chinese App Vault doesn't contain a news section
No then Most of the function is gone and i Like the News. Only local language. It is Set top polish. Alle other in Info Assistent is in local language.

When i uninstall Info Manager is useless, all Features are gone.

hello guys at the moment (poco f2pro) I have the weekly 20.8.7 (Android 11) I would switch to the eu miui 12 stable (Android 10), just do format and all wipe or

I have to do something else with the pc me flash tool etc etc

ty

Inviato dal mio MI MAX 3 utilizzando Tapatalk

It was answered on page 10:
Make a backup, start twrp, format data, install your lovely rom

Reactions: r0cc0 and smielox
Hi,
I have a Mi Mix2s. I can't turn on the direct wifi feature, the menu is gray. Is there a solution for this? Does anyone else have this problem?
Thanks for the help!

hello, I have a problem with the latest version of the miui12 it puts me that I am offline yet the data and wifi are activated a bug in updating the rom, the version that works well is the MIUI version 12.1 20.7.30 but the following bug for data and wifi, a solution for me? Thank you, I am from France thank you

dont have sound in my phone since the miui12.0.2 (i have one mi9t)
I really need to dawngrade or you guys fix the problem today cause wiht no sound there is no phone :(
xiaomi "broke" my phone :(
Plz there is a app that i can use to go to my last miui? this version really broke my phone

dont have sound in my phone since the miui12.0.2 (i have one mi9t)
I really need to dawngrade or you guys fix the problem today cause wiht no sound there is no phone :(
xiaomi "broke" my phone :(
Plz there is a app that i can use to go to my last miui? this version really broke my phone
-first reflash this rom in twrp and wipe cache. Issue can be removed.
-second flash back via twrp your previous rom version.
A clean install is required.

Hi,

I just updated my Mi 10 to MIUI 12 20.8.13 and the control/notification center went back to the old one on MIUI 11. was that supposed to happen?

Thank you
31d1dcda5cb9beb455ddea944fa712f3.jpg
fd90d782e88edef82c171f88445aa087.jpg

Sent from my Mi 10 using Tapatalk

Reactions: Pezzo
Status
Not open for further replies.