MIUI 12.1 20.8.13

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone know if miui eu support audio output switch feature like media resumption feature in Android 11?

Sent from my Mi 10 Pro using Tapatalk

Hello, I am on this ROM on my Poco F2 Pro but SafetyNet not passed. I don´t have rooted or Magisk installed. What can be done?

Dear Mi 9SE user,
could you pls share your experience concening battery drain with this ROM?
I´m still on 20.7.2 due to best battery life
Thanks a lot!

How to close this gesture?
It's very annoying
dc9ebb6f56741f809a9db4ebcbc7bd91.jpg

我從使用 Tapatalk 的 MI 8 Explorer Edition 發送

Reactions: Pecas93
Thanks for once again a very nice ROM!
One question; on my Mi MIX 3, in some weeklys (such as this version) the YouTube app can not be displayed as a floating window, while in past version it could.

Am I missing some setting or is this something that changed in the system?

I have a big problem with v20.8.13

Notifications do not appear until the phone is unlocked. Sometimes notifications arrive without the need to unlock the phone, but they take a long time to arrive. This has never happened to me. The same thing is happening to a friend. We have a Mi9T

Reactions: 2run79 and Stricky

Notifications do not appear until the phone is unlocked. Sometimes notifications arrive without the need to unlock the phone, but they take a long time to arrive. This has never happened to me. The same thing is happening to a friend. We have a Mi9T
Same on mine

Sent from my Mi 9T Pro using Tapatalk

Reactions: 2run79
Hello Dev. For Lavender i have Just verified some stucks in Google Chrome browser and also using every window. The previous version was Better also as battery Life. I think there Is a Little drain and some Little stucks

Well, maybe it's because the "Tutorial" says "Poco X2 Pro" which does not exist, and looks like your device is a MI MAX 3, which has a diferent TWRP file, so...
the mi max 3 is my second phone! anyway I solved!

Inviato dal mio POCO F2 Pro utilizzando Tapatalk

Same problem here. K20 pro

Reactions: 2run79
I'm currently rocking with miui 12 stable on my Mi9. But there are certain features from the Beta that I really like. It's there any serious bugs? Recommended to switch or not? Also, I understand that I don't have to clean install when switching from stable to beta, right?

Same with Mi9tPro

I'm currently rocking with miui 12 stable on my Mi9. But there are certain features from the Beta that I really like. It's there any serious bugs? Recommended to switch or not? Also, I understand that I don't have to clean install when switching from stable to beta, right?
A clean install is always recommended but if you are on stable you should be good with a dirty flash and just Wipe Cache and Dalvik because Beta is newer than stable...

This the second update which claims to have updated the security patch. Both are fake, again, and just the numbers are updated

I cannot access my mail since 2020-05-01 became a requirement.
Why do you guys keep doing it? This update is supposed to have 2020-08-01 in it but this is again a fake security patch

Attachments

• Screenshot_2020-08-20-08-36-50-234_com.airwatch.androidagent.png
    Screenshot_2020-08-20-08-36-50-234_com.airwatch.androidagent.png
    123.5 KB · Views: 256
This the second update which claims to have updated the security patch. Both are fake, again, and just the numbers are updated

Why do you guys keep doing it? This update is supposed to have 2020-08-01 in it but this is again a fake security patch
Which device?

I will explain (again) to you: Weekly ROMs fingerprint build & security patch date info need to be changed by xiaomi.eu guys because China Beta ROMs don't use "certified" ones to pass SafetyNet "CTS Profile" test. ;)

If you never want to have an issue about a "too old" security patch date info, use latest Stable ROM instead. :)

@ingbrzy One thing would be really nice to do for Weekly xiaomi.eu ROMs => Update fingerprint build & security patch date info at least 1 time / 2 (or 3) months, for all devices. :)

Last edited:
Hi Devs, as always first of all many thanks for the work and letting us participate!
Phone is a redmi note 8 Gingko with current miui.eu build
I have a problem with DNS.
Configured my own dnsmasq service inside my local network to reach my own (from outside dynamic dns-ed) servers/clients - problem is that the dns part of dnsmasq is totally ignored by the MIUI ROM whatever I try:
  • DHCP is putting the right IP, DNS is ignored by phone
  • Manually settings for my WiFi, DNS is ignored
  • putting resolv.conf file to /system/etc, DNS... see above
Any Windows, Mac (even iPhones), Linux or Android Machine is immediately accepting the settings and finds all servers/clients given by dnsmasq, only the MIUI phones (also note 5 whyred MIUI 11 EU) are the only that not do.
Any ideas what the problem is or how to solve it - it's annoying to switch to mobile network just to synchronize my own cloud with the phone or to change to a direct ip-address mode in the browser or file manager every time I wanna use the phone inside the intranet.
Thanks in advance!

Status
Not open for further replies.