Thanks Devs! Dirty flash worked fine on my Mi9T Pro (with root).
This version seems to have fixed an issue I had where the WiFi wouldn't switch over to Mobile Data (LTE/4G) when I walked away from my wireless network. (Not sure if anyone one experienced this issue on 20.8.13 or 20.8.6/7)
1. Updatedcontrol center design for landscape.
2. UpgradedFind device service (report location when battery is low and before powering off)
3. Added option to view apps turning on bluetooth.
NEW FOUND BUGS
1. [Old issue]High battery consumption during standby (email@example.com)
2. [Old issue] Slow and laggy control center performance.
Bluetooth absolute volume is still not working. Xiaomi needs to address this, not sure if xiaomi.eu can do something about it.
Region setting still unavailable, hopefully will be soon. @Igor Eisberg mentioned it on last week's discussion.
Widevine is still L3. Xiaomi needs to finally release a Global ROM for this.
Laveder, there Is a lag in Google Chrome app. When i have two tabs open and try to close both, the last One remains stuck for 5seconds.
I'm experiencing a battery drain with last weekly release. I intend to test Better the next two battery cycle
Thanks for releasing, unfortunately I have a problem : It has no sound, only call goes.
I had Miui 11, and now I have installed 20.8.6. By Installing I have get an error too, "fstab" could not installed.
Any help please