MIUI 12.1 20.8.20

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Idk if is only with this version, but i cant use my akg headphones on mi 9t pro, microphone not working with them and audio occasionally working.

I have the same problem, until I unlock the phone, the notifications do not arrive. With 20.8.6 everything works fine, with 20.8.13 and 20.8.20 not (I have removed all the automatic starts).
In a Mi9se
You must enable the auto start to the apps that you want to show notification while the phone is locked,
For example, if you have problems with whatsapp notifications, you must enable the auto-start of this app. so it was solved

Reactions: Poney70 and Makatum
the microphone stopped working after updating xiaomi eu to 20.8.20 (the microphone works on calls, but there is no sound in voice messages and videos taken on Instagram)
Checked the microphone permission?

Any serious bugs on Mi 9t pro? Wanna switch from official stable miui 12.
Using xeu beta roms for a long time now on Mi9t Pro, no bugs what so ever.

Also the scrolling lag/stutter on -1 screen/google feed seems been fixed as mentioned in changelog. Many thanks to devs. It was annoying.

Mi 9T Pro ll Tapatalk

Reactions: morrongo
Checked the microphone permission?

Using xeu beta roms for a long time now on Mi9t Pro, no bugs what so ever.

Also the scrolling lag/stutter on -1 screen/google feed seems been fixed as mentioned in changelog. Many thanks to devs. It was annoying.

Mi 9T Pro ll Tapatalk

it is really very stable now, do you know when android 11 will come for the mi 9t pro?

Reactions: morrongo
it is really very stable now, do you know when android 11 will come for the mi 9t pro?
As per a thread I came across, Xiaomi will provide Android 11 for devices later and excluding SD845. So, Mi9t Pro supposed to get Android 11, but no tentative date that I know of.

Mi 9T Pro ll Tapatalk

I'm trying to download the xiaomi.eu_multi_MI9LiteMICC9_20.8.20_v12-10.zip file but the speed it's to slow on the sourceforge and androidfilehost :(

As per a thread I came across, Xiaomi will provide Android 11 for devices later and excluding SD845. So, Mi9t Pro supposed to get Android 11, but no tentative date that I know of.

Mi 9T Pro ll Tapatalk

very sad, the devices with SD845 are still high performance, well there will still be the custom rom although it will not be as good as miui

You must enable the auto start to the apps that you want to show notification while the phone is locked,
For example, if you have problems with whatsapp notifications, you must enable the auto-start of this app. so it was solved
Thanks!!!

Zepp app (former Amazfit app) works at you on Android 11?

Sent from my Mi 10 Pro using Tapatalk

First thing, thanks for your work hard, team. Your ROM is the best for xiaomi (in my opinion).
Second, I think the font has issue (in my Redmi Note 7). It's not different between bold and regular in Facebook app (Messenger and Assocical Network)

Reactions: Adeolu
When I go to my second space, Music app (Cosmic Player) gets unconfigured (I don't know if its the correct word, sorry if can't understand me). It error I see since 2 updates

Status
Not open for further replies.