MIUI 12.1 20.8.20

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am having gps signal issue with my mi max 3. Beidu map getting gps signal but Google maps getting no gps signal. Also i notice i cannot turn on location sharing history on my Google settings.

Since this update I can't download/ear WhatsApp voice messages, can't make backups, give me a error "can't download because intern space isn't available".
MI 10 5G (umi)

Im having problems with notifications, the notifications only popup or sound when the phone is waked up, both on lock screen or home after unlock.
The notifications appear 1 or 2 sec after the screen is active..

Any one with this behavior?

I'm on a mi9

Hi guys. Some advice to reinstall the supper wallpaper? I installed the ROM again, but didn't work! Thks

Attachments

• IMG_20200822_185031.jpg
    IMG_20200822_185031.jpg
    483.6 KB · Views: 212
Can't enable ok Google. I turn the slider on, go back and back in and slider is off again.
Clean installed today

MI 10 pro cmi
Sent from my Mi 10 Pro using Tapatalk

Hi guys those who are on the 5 September list what rom will you use after? I have a mi8. Thanks
Enviado do meu MI 8 através do Tapatalk
I have Mi Mix 2S and just got Mi 10 Pro 5G with 12GB RAM and 512GB Storage...
So, I will be continuing with the Mi 10 Pro while I use my Mi Mix 2S as a wireless display to my Smart TV just for watching movies...

Please, does anyone know how to recover files like Nandroid Backup and Titanium Backup after mistakenly format phone from TWRP Recovery with the typing ”yes" before format?

Thanks.

Can't enable ok Google. I turn the slider on, go back and back in and slider is off again.
Clean installed today

MI 10 pro cmi
Known issue

I'm on a Mi 10 Pro.
Thanks for the ROM, Xiaomi.EU!
After switching the 90 hz off & on again, all is satisfyingly smooth.
I do love the Saturn Super wallpaper.
But it still needs to be exchanged just for once with another wallpaper to function properly.
After switching back, it also is smooth as butter.
The new animations are very welcome.
So far no futher problems.
Apparently it seems that battery life also has been improved.
Xiaomi is making good progress here :emoji_thumbsup:

Reactions: lekzzz
Can't enable bubbles on Messenger, slider is missing and when i tap on bubbles it gets me on an empty menu.
Mi 10 Pro Clean install

Reactions: Iago14
Anyone else experiencing notifications not showing up when on WiFi, but on LTE they pop up immediately?
This has been like that for many releases, dirty flashing since first MIUI 12.

Sent from my MI 9 using Tapatalk

No, I only have this problem but when I reach all my data plan of internet on my phone. I have to enter to the apps and recently receive all my notifications

Flashlight don´t work on Redmi Note 8.

Edit: After wipe Dalvik & Cache its worked again.

Last edited:
Im having problems with notifications, the notifications only popup or sound when the phone is waked up, both on lock screen or home after unlock.
The notifications appear 1 or 2 sec after the screen is active..

Any one with this behavior?

I'm on a mi9

Same problem. K20 pro

does not display pictures in the gallery, messenger issue bubbles. telegram and some app fc, can't update or install new app. Wiped cache and davik cache did't fix.
K30pro

Since compilation 2020-08-20 my Redmi Note 8 closes the applications as if using the "back" gesture, this happens 3-4 seconds after entering the application (the same thing happens with all of them).

Thank you for the great work Devs! :)

Unfortunately, after trying every available ROM upgrades for my device Poco F2 Pro (code: lmi/K30Pro), I am downgrading for now to MIUI12 20.7.9 build - which, by far, is what I consider the best build there is for my device...

Every installation, I make sure that everything is Clear via TWRP... 1) Factory Reset, 2) Advance Wipe: Data and Internal included, 3) Format Data, and 4) Wipe Cache and Dalvik... But even with clean installations, these are the bugs I encountered:

1) Unchronological Stock SMS - stock SMS app doesn't seem to chronologically arranged SMS unlike before... Need to use 3rd-party SMS app to have it working just like before...

2) Swipe-up to Home Gesture - there is NO ISSUE when using stock Home Launcher... However, for 3rd-party Launchers such as Poco Launcher (whice I prefer), the gesture doesn't seem to work...

3) Sync and Location Toggles - even though disabled, these toggles seem to turn on by themselves sometimes... Dunno why...

4) Frequent Force Closes - especially this current build 20.8.20...

Nevertheless, great work! :) Still looking forward to upgrading to latest weeklies - but maybe after beta... :)

Thank you again, and more powers to the Devs! :)

I just updated to get the new FOD animations.. and they're wonderfull.. nice update and everything is fine..
Thanks devs..

-Mi 9t Pro

Status
Not open for further replies.