Status
Not open for further replies.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2020-08-07-17-53-21-767_com.microsoft.launcher.jpg
    Screenshot_2020-08-07-17-53-21-767_com.microsoft.launcher.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 265
Hi! Thank you for your work.
Mi9se. Dirty over previous one.
It's just me or this rom has a bug with speaker volume?
When you make/receive a call you can barely hear an other side. It's like a half of the normal volume. It may be fixed if you lower the volume down and rise it up again.
Bug or feature? ))
Anyone with mi9se?

WiFi networks deleted
Mi 9T Pro
After updating to this build, all my saved wifi networks habe been deleted. Thias already happpened after some updates in the past, but how comes and why?

Anyone with Mi9 using stock mail app? With previous ROM and continuing with tis one, emails doesn’t load.
I have deleted Email app data, but with no result.
In previous ROM, emails worked good on Wi-Fi, but doesn’t load on mobile data.
With this ROM, I cannot read my emails both on Wi-Fi and mobile data. Anyone else facing this issue?

Reactions: RandomBoy
Xiaomi Mi9Lite/CC9 (pyxis):
- 2020-08-01 security update
- Widevine still on L3
- no other issues

I still have my Mi 8. The current version doesn't install at all. I get an error 7. Also tells me to install a new version of twrp, which makes my mobile to enter a boot loop. Installed the previous version I had and everything is ok. So I will skip it for now....

Anyone with Mi9 using stock mail app? With previous ROM and continuing with tis one, emails doesn’t load.
I have deleted Email app data, but with no result.
In previous ROM, emails worked good on Wi-Fi, but doesn’t load on mobile data.
With this ROM, I cannot read my emails both on Wi-Fi and mobile data. Anyone else facing this issue?
I use the email app in parallel to Gmail. Everything is working fine. The only thing is that I no longer have the option to delete the mail immediately in the notification. Just read and answer. But that seems to be a problem with the Mail app itself.

Gesendet von meinem MI 9 mit Tapatalk

Thread has been cleaned from the usual nonsense. For those who have understanding problems:
1) Write only in English. Post in any other language and it'll be removed. Continue this way and you'll get banned.
2) We don't care how impatient you are regarding Mi 10/Mi 10 Pro/POCO F2 Pro. We already do whatever we can to make Android 11 bootable and usable. Pressuring us does not make it go any faster, I assure you. You're only wasting our time moderating the forum, because you can't be bothered using the search button and reading the rules.
Also, read the following:

What we expect? We expect at least some more information. How far is the progress (if there is any)? It's not enough anymore to just put a device on delay over and over again without giving a little more explanation about the WHY...
Sure, they are not obliged to do so, but it would be damn nice.
In my case, I will try the latest CN beta build for the Mi 10 Pro today, since it has become pretty stable.
What god damn difference does it makes if we tell you the specific technical details as to WHY we don't release the Android 11 ROMs for Mi 10/Mi 10 Pro/POCO F2 Pro?
The Android 11 ROMs are NOT USABLE YET. We can't even boot them properly since they started basing the builds on Android 11 Beta 2 (since Closed Beta 20.7.22 if I'm not mistaken).
That's the only answer we'll give, the rest makes no difference to any of the end-users. You'll have to wait as long as it takes.

I don't have this setting
0784361202ae804a335f0f86fc412f99.jpg

Inviato dal mio Mi 9 Lite utilizzando Tapatalk
This setting will be missing if there's some problem with one of the required sensors on your device, like a damaged persist partition.
Since @minotavros has Mi 9 Lite and this setting, it means it's an issue specific to your device.
Try making a log using this command:
Code:
adb logcat -s MiuiPhoneUtils

@igor… thank you and I am disappointed that some guys dont understand.

Your team makes a lot for the community!

There are rules and we have to accept them. This forum is the best I know and I am sorry that some guys dont understand it.

Have a nice evening, I spend a beer :)

Thanks again for the rom! Everything working fine on Mi 9 Lite. Security patch from August and widevine L1. No bug found.

Screenshot_2020-08-07-16-54-10-357_com.netflix.mediaclient.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.