MIUI 12.2 20.9.10

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
again there is no setting item for pressing the touch keys, Is it only on your firmware or on Chinese too?

Download Gobal Stable rom from here: https://xiaomifirmwareupdater.com/miui/lavender/stable/V11.0.1.0.QFGMIXM/ choose Fastboot
Download and install adb and fastboot drivers on your PC from here: https://androiddatahost.com/7acel (if you did not install them alredy)
Enter in Fastboot mode (volum down + power buton)
Go in the fimware folder where you downloaded (unrar the zip of corse) double click on the script flash all bat. wait to install.
i recommend you to download and use orangefox TWRP you can download from here: https://orangefox.download/en/device/lavender
after flash fastbootthe phone gona reboot. wait while the phone starts up.Enter in Fastboot mod again. Unzip the orangefox file in your PC. there is a file recovery.img Open cmd with administrative rights in same folder where is the recovery.img Type this comand: fastboot flash recovery recovery.img
After that reboot in recovery format data and flash your favorite rom :) Thats All.

Thank you!
Your answer was fundamental, problem solved!
Best regards!

Reactions: nikakvo
Mi10 zoom vangogh starts updating but than after some seconds goes back to Main Window TWRP. Fortunately it reboots with old Rom. Anyone with the same problem?

Hi all
If I need to install the stable
version over the 20.9.10.
I need to do full wipe? Include data? And if I do it with twrp the insaltion file can be deleted also? (stable)
Thanks shay

Hi all
If I need to install the stable
version over the 20.9.10.
I need to do full wipe? Include data? And if I do it with twrp the insaltion file can be deleted also? (stable)
Thanks shay
If you have the beta version then it is a downgrade and you need to format (no wipe) everything so you will avoid bootloop problems.

Reactions: AndresDB
I can't upload files in Chrome to wetransfer, it only shows me the "camera" option when trying to upload. No "files" or "gallery".
How can I fix this?

Poco F2 pro.

Thanks!

Mi 10 lite Zoom vangogh as well i got stuck on the MIUI logo for few minutes and after that it's loading back in TWRP mode, so I flashed it again in chinese ROM and install TWRP again flash previos version

I have POCO F2 pro thats the same as REDMI K30 pro? can flash this rom on my Poco? NFC working?

Mi 10 lite Zoom vangogh as well i got stuck on the MIUI logo for few minutes and after that it's loading back in TWRP mode, so I flashed it again in chinese ROM and install TWRP again flash previos version
Yes - similar to me on my Mi 10 Umi. I have stopped loading Magisk, and that seemed to have solved the problem. I'm still waiting for the latest Umi to be released to see if the combination is better. I have posted my latest experiences at this post, here, and also how I have been dealing with it.

Yes - similar to me on my Mi 10 Umi. I have stopped loading Magisk, and that seemed to have solved the problem. I'm still waiting for the latest Umi to be released to see if the combination is better. I have posted my latest experiences at this post, here, and also how I have been dealing with it.

Magisk canary works perfectly fine on android 11 builds :) I'm using it as my daily driver for weeks now. One reason that can happen is when you grant root access to apps that modify system. Some piracy apps come to mind :p

Magisk canary works perfectly fine on android 11 builds :) I'm using it as my daily driver for weeks now. One reason that can happen is when you grant root access to apps that modify system. Some piracy apps come to mind :p
A useful pointer - I shall check all my apps.
Thanks.

Reactions: B!GBOY
Does anyone have a battery life of more than 4 and a half hours with davinci? SoT was I see it too low compared to versions 11, right?

androidfilehost takes 4 days to download Mi 9's rom somebody have the same problem? It's my first time using this host

On mi 9se brightness on darkness is too low.
During some phone calls, I cannot hear the other one, only if I turn on loudspeaker

Last edited:
Having issues with ota update on mi 9 on the last two rom versions. I get the "all mirrors are currently offline" message. I'm attaching the updater error log file,in case someone wants to take a look at.

Attachments

• Updater_error_log.txt
    758 bytes · Views: 237
Good morning
Is this the right place to suggest an improvement?

Seems like Mi 10 5G (and more Xiaomi phones) have locked its 5G capabilities to only some networks. The configuration is in the file NON-HLOS.bin
If you open it with 7zip and go to NON-HLOS.bin/image/modem_prm/cfg/config/sm/cfg_sw/genericEU you'll find it.

Do you think it would be possible to remove this restriction?
Source (in spanish): https://bandaancha.eu/foros/no-conecto-red-5g-1740671

Hello there guys,
Last night I tried to update to 20.9.10 OTA as I always do, but this time, the installation kept going and going, constantly in a loop of: flashing system then flashing vendor partition then flashing cust partition and after it finished it just started all over while still on the twrp screen. I tried to reboot via power key and now I'm stuck on the MIUI logo bootloop. Tried to install 20.9.3 after downloading it on my laptop, dirty flash after I copied it to my Mi 9T, and it is still stuck again on the MIUI logo , then reboots to TWRP. Any help from here? Also, I have no root.
Thank you in advance

Thanks for the great job. I only have a small problem with magisk. Obviously I have installed magisk and done various wipes. Mi9 se

Attachments

• Screenshot_2020-09-13-14-09-37-995_com.topjohnwu.magisk.jpg
    Screenshot_2020-09-13-14-09-37-995_com.topjohnwu.magisk.jpg
    247.7 KB · Views: 244
Thanks for the great job. I only have a small problem with magisk. Obviously I have installed magisk and done various wipes. Mi9 se

Whats your question and why dont you use the search function?

I dont know what you want, but read this…

Magisk 20.4 isnt compatible with android 11

Edit: sorry, mi9 se -> not Android 11. So try this one

Last edited:
Redmi Note 7 / Lavender - 20.9.10
Recovery OrangeFox R11.0
Theme Limitless
No Root

Until yesterday I was on 20.3.26_v11. Time to change. In the evening I flashed the new 20.9.10 rom. Wipe Cache/Dalvik. No problems with updating. Today playing around with new features and settings in Miui 12. All fine so far. Very smooth. Also "Ok Google" is working again.

One bug? still there: VoLTE symbol in statusbar is missing. But VoLTE works in phone calls. Last working version was 20.3.19, if I remember correctly. Is the missing symbol something Xiaomi has to fix? Or is there a fix available?

Status
Not open for further replies.