MIUI 12.2 20.9.10

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
On my Mi 9T, this "bug" happened for any Magisk "Canary" version I tried. Don't know how I can help you... :(
So do you not root at all now, or have you found another solution?
(I find rooting useful for apps like Titanium, etc).

Do I need to make a clean install from 20.9.3? Or is it possible to update normally? MI9T and Note 8

Why every time i try to install the beta on my k20 pro, i got stuck at miui logo bootloop, if i install the stable version everything runs perfect

Why every time i try to install the beta on my k20 pro, i got stuck at miui logo bootloop, if i install the stable version everything runs perfect

You probably need to flash dfe/disable force encryption in orangefox recovery.

Mi 9T Pro ll Tapatalk

First, Thank you for your Great work. Vangogh- Mi10 lite- is restarting to twrp -I am beck to 20.8.13. please check this.

Last edited:
After 20.8.28 for the Mi 10 the roms are terrible. I do not know what is happening lately with Xiaomi.eu it's like the team is moving to OnePlus and not are spending time anymore on Xiaomi.eu rom.

After 20.8.28 for the Mi 10 the roms are terrible. I do not know what is happening lately with Xiaomi.eu it's like the team is moving to OnePlus and not are spending time anymore on Xiaomi.eu rom.

Please can you tell the issues in more detail?

The same here, having Curtana so sad. Expecting and to enjoy miui 12 but....
Yeah I guess I'm gonna sell this 9s and go back to my old Note 5 Pro where I was enjoying MIUI12 for months now. Ironic. Ridiculous.

Hi, I'm now running 12.1 on a Mi Max 3 after having flashed it carefully last week. Speaker volume seems to to dropped considerably - full volume alarms no longer wake me for instance and movies are nowhere near as loud as before. Which EU rom can I revert to where the volume works and I don't trigger the anti-roll-back please?

Status
Not open for further replies.