MIUI 12.2 20.9.10

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I really don't know. :(

"Beta" is 12.2 now because "Stable" 12.1 is available for a few devices (Android 11 update). ;)
No worry to have about dirty flashing and rooting this ROM version for your Mi 9T Pro (still on Android 10). :)

Ok! Thank you! Downloading :D

Thanks devs for this release.

Dirty flash worked fine on my Mi9T Pro with root (Magisk).

Please, use the search bar BEFORE asking. There is a thread talking about it...

Thanks for your kind answer.

So for people who try to make it works, you can find information about computer software download here :

Using the software, even if it's in chinses only, is very easy. Using the same wifi network seems to be required.

I did make connection work, but unfortunaltly all I have is a black screen on the computer :(

Reactions: vishakbs19
The apps for which the option, "Return Blank Messges" option is set in Privacy Manager are still able to access the Contacts, Messages, Call History and Device Info. Device - Raphael. This is happening for me since 20.8.27

After 20.8.28 for the Mi 10 the roms are terrible. I do not know what is happening lately with Xiaomi.eu it's like the team is moving to OnePlus and not are spending time anymore on Xiaomi.eu rom.
If that's what you think we're doing, go look for another ROM for your device. I'm tired of freeloaders whining, while I have to take pills for the headaches caused by all those restless night when I'm trying to fix issues, and that same routine repeating every single week.

If that's what you think we're doing, go look for another ROM for your device. I'm tired of freeloaders whining, while I have to take pills for the headaches caused by all those restless night when I'm trying to fix issues, and that same routine repeating every single week.

Thanks sir, keep your health please ! Hope soon good ^^

Good afternoon!
I have a problem with my redmi note 7, I upgraded to this version and now whenever it starts up, the message appears (delete all data)
And in recovery tell me you can't mount the data

Failed to mout /data ( invalid argument)

How can I solve this problem?
Thank you!

well dont care about him
i think we are many people ho think ur doing a great job
an its beta so there will be bugs
so from me
u guys are doing the greatest job providing us wiht this great think (roms for oure phones )
so a BIG thx from me

Good afternoon!
I have a problem with my redmi note 7, I upgraded to this version and now whenever it starts up, the message appears (delete all data)
And in recovery tell me you can't mount the data

Failed to mout /data ( invalid argument)

How can I solve this problem?
Thank you!
have u try delete all userdata from fastboot
an then install rom again

Problem on kel30 5G my theme not new theme of miui 12, and so laggy to using, boot slowly too

Status
Not open for further replies.