MIUI 12.2 20.9.10

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reuploaded rom work well after format data for K30 5G. No need to flash TWRP 3.4.2B. Thanks!
format data thru twrp? im stuck at miui logo, are there any option not to wipe data because I dont have a backup and tired of reinstalling apps again :(

Install again, but it has to be with miui_rom_flashtool, correct? With recovery, I can't!
Thank you!

Download Gobal Stable rom from here: https://xiaomifirmwareupdater.com/miui/lavender/stable/V11.0.1.0.QFGMIXM/ choose Fastboot
Download and install adb and fastboot drivers on your PC from here: https://androiddatahost.com/7acel (if you did not install them alredy)
Enter in Fastboot mode (volum down + power buton)
Go in the fimware folder where you downloaded (unrar the zip of corse) double click on the script flash all bat. wait to install.
i recommend you to download and use orangefox TWRP you can download from here: https://orangefox.download/en/device/lavender
after flash fastbootthe phone gona reboot. wait while the phone starts up.Enter in Fastboot mod again. Unzip the orangefox file in your PC. there is a file recovery.img Open cmd with administrative rights in same folder where is the recovery.img Type this comand: fastboot flash recovery recovery.img
After that reboot in recovery format data and flash your favorite rom :) Thats All.

k30 5g
this morning I tried to update but i received bootloop.

i saved all my files, format data and install again the version from august.

now, i understand the update work? in settings i receive the message with a new version but if i try to download „all server it is disconected” or something like this.

i can download the file, and try to manual update?

Everything it is fine now. Only upside notifications i dont like it. It is like miui 11 not 12.

Thank you

The apps for which the option, "Return Blank Messges" option is set in Privacy Manager are still able to access the Contacts, Messages, Call History and Device Info. Device - Raphael. This is happening for me since 20.8.27
Actually it's also broken on 20.8.27. I confirmed that it was working on 20.8.6, and that helped me patch this issue for the next release.

Hi.
Hopefully someone can help me. I have a Mi Note 10 and I have installed this EU ROM (before I had Global) and the data speed is too slow, I have already installed in many ways and I cannot solve it. I appreciate your help.

Hi, I have a MI9 with EU version 20.8.27. I clean installed that version.
But I can't upgrade with OTA with the the previous version and this new version. Always I get the message : "it's a new version"' but can't get a download link or mirror to download.
What am i doing wrong?
I downloaded the zip file on my MI9 using firefox.

Can I use this zip for install ? on dirty flash or on Updater OTA?

But it's strange than can't get update by ota

Hi, I have a MI9 with EU version 20.8.27. I clean installed that version.
But I can't upgrade with OTA with the the previous version and this new version. Always I get the message : "it's a new version"' but can't get a download link or mirror to download.
What am i doing wrong?
I downloaded the zip file on my MI9 using firefox.

Can I use this zip for install ? on dirty flash or on Updater OTA?

But it's strange than can't get update by ota
Sometime servers are busy and slow.
If you downloaded the zip you can install it via twrp simply as dirty flash.
Same result will come.

Reactions: sergiomc
Since the penultimate build, the screen recorder no longer works. The system launcher crashes. Whether with full screen gestures or a navigation bar.
Unfortunately, I can't post the log of the error message because the launcher keeps crashing.
I have already deleted the cache and then the screen recorder data. Does not help.

MI9 with current build and full screen gestures

Gesendet von meinem MI 9 mit Tapatalk

Hi, will going back to Miui 11 from 12.1 on my (now useless) Mi Max 3 trigger the ARB please? I'd be very grateful for some advice. Many thanks.

Redmi k30 5g
the screen brightness has become much lower (maximum )
some apps close after 5 seconds of operation

The screen just enter setting --- Display --- Brightness ---- > click on Auto brightness

The error 2 the same with me and it so lagging too

Status
Not open for further replies.